About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-10, 21:24
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default anoying appz

i found some at punchbaby.com things like the one that puts a bunch of buttons on your computer
 #2 
Old 2001-06-11, 01:04
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: anoying appz

I like punchbaby.com

I dress up a dead baby whenever I'm down.

By the way, I linked to your website.

Cheers,
Lost
 #3 
Old 2001-06-11, 03:42
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: anoying appz

thanks
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics