About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-07, 15:13
madnomad madnomad is offline
Regular
 
Default Figure this one out.

http://user.tninet.se/~prv247p/hatt/hatten.swf

Give it time to load.
Apologies if y'all seen it before.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-07, 18:16
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Figure this one out.

The downside to the All Your Base movie isn't the takeoffs.

It's that anyone thinks they're cool if they make one.

I'm convinced one of the later lines translates to, "I can't believe you're still watching this shit."
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics