About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-05, 02:17
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default free web space

does anyone know where i can get free web space

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #2 
Old 2001-06-05, 03:17
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

geocities, lycos, oh gawd..hundreds of places!

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #3 
Old 2001-06-06, 02:43
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: free web space

I had a website with angelfire.com and it was pretty fucking good. I had it all set up with a perfect blend of death, porn, and humour when someone ratted me out to angelfire and they closed down the website. They wouldn't even let me get access to my files, so I could download them onto my computer. Half my fucking writing and images were on that website. Those guys are assholes. So, I laid low for a while and then opened a new one with them, just as a way of giving them the finger without them knowing... which kind of defeats the purpose... but... you know... whatever...

Cheers,
Lost http://www.angelfire.com/fl5/lostjaded/index.html
 #4 
Old 2001-06-06, 08:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

I know one place. Free unlimited space, no ads, full scripting access, upgrades if you need them. Wish I could tell you, but I can't.
 #5 
Old 2001-06-06, 14:26
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

*dont tease



------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #6 
Old 2001-06-07, 06:34
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

I'm looking for the same thing. Only has to have 20+mb space, cgi, and php.
So I can host this: http://grimpain.tripod.com/

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-07, 06:48
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

I need that sorta hosting....

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #8 
Old 2001-06-07, 07:53
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

Don't we all? It's listed on my favorite Web Directory.
 #9 
Old 2001-06-07, 22:59
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

http://www.spaceports.com should do the trick

*unlim. space
*php capable
*cgi bin
*database support
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net

[This message has been edited by GHETTO_SMURF (edited 06-07-2001).]
 #10 
Old 2001-06-18, 22:32
bloody murder bloody murder is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

do you know of any free web space sites that let you put anything you want on it. I had a site with geocities but those Queers deleted
my site along with my files because I Violated the fucking terms of service.
No one wants to look at a site with flowers and stupied pictures of your family and dog,
so loaded it with copy righted porn and Obscene gestures. Those Fucks




[This message has been edited by bloody murder (edited 06-19-2001).]
 #11 
Old 2001-06-27, 21:32
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

Cool me stupid but where is your web directory, I looked in your profile and it wasn�t there...


------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #12 
Old 2001-06-27, 22:42
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: free web space

www.50megs.com

the name says it all
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics