About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-31, 20:02
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default zone alarm pro

can anyone send me a serial number for zone alarm pro

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #2 
Old 2001-06-01, 21:40
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zone alarm pro

I dident think you needed a serial number for that.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-03, 04:15
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zone alarm pro

for the new version u do

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #4 
Old 2001-06-03, 17:41
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: zone alarm pro

Ripping off most shareware (make that any software) is ok (but you didn't need to be told that did you?), I don't give a shit about the authors, however their are a few bits and pieces of software that are both well worth the reg and more importantly the writer wrote a class bit of code and deserves the credit, your way of giving that credit is to pay for that code.
Zomealarm pro is one of those bits and its not as thought is costs the earth anyways.

I woundn't rip off Steve Gibson if I were you, he's one of the good guys.

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics