About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-31, 02:15
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default I dont give 2 fucks

My message is clear, I dont give 2 fucks ok, I come on totse to share informnation and all thats happened is that iv been harrassed and abused and "flamed" sort of but so fuck im not bothered i dont care. Thats just me I dont particularly care about anything ok, Iv got so much info to share with the totse community but im tired of all the shit of the likes of Sckbch & Lokil and Kam etc etc etc etc that im tired now so im off now ok. I came on these BBS to share my knoledge and maybe hope to learn some new info but instead certain individuals decided to spoil it for me by drawing me into a web of abuse from which i cant seem to escape. Dont get me wrong, I can abuse like you have never seen abuse before but when i come on to a BBS to share info, thats what i expect to do and that is to share info, and not be abused. Seems to me that it defeats the whole purpose of coming on totse. Anyway Im out of here.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-31, 03:16
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I dont give 2 fucks

i didn't harrass (sp?) you

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #3 
Old 2001-05-31, 05:28
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I dont give 2 fucks

Poor you.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-31, 14:36
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I dont give 2 fucks

I think whats required on totse now is a flame forum so whenever anyone gets frustrated or angry then they can take their vent out of other people or if totsiers have a dispute then they can take it into the flame forum so as not to spoil it for anybody else because some people can or may be offended by foul language.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-31, 21:08
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I dont give 2 fucks

He doesn't care so he posts.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-01, 08:08
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I dont give 2 fucks

metric or standard fucks?
 #7 
Old 2001-06-01, 21:27
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I dont give 2 fucks

eerrrrrrrr standard i think
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics