About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-29, 06:07
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Evil test (evil mastermind?)

Muhuhahahaha a a a
 #2 
Old 2001-05-30, 03:39
Evil_Mastermind Evil_Mastermind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil test (evil mastermind?)

I'm KINDA EVIL.

I'm not SEXUALLY EVIL, except a little.

I'm more PASSIVE AGRESSIVE than not.

I got 100% BLACK HEARTED. here is the paragraph for that:

Ooo hoo � you're one evil muther. Your heart is blacker than Darth Vader's helmet. For goodness' sake, next time think about that old lady's feelings before you push her down the escalator. And, really � you know as well as anyone that dropping kitties out the window to see if they can land on their feet is just an excuse to act evil. Yes, it's all part of being a free spirit who doesn't answer to anyone. Right or wrong, it's a fun way to live. But be careful � it all comes full-circle in the end.


I'm pleased with those results.

------------------
[This message has been edited by Captain Obvious (edited 5-15-01).]
 #3 
Old 2001-05-30, 19:46
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Evil test (evil mastermind?)

Thanks for the reply.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-02, 19:01
erectiledysfunction erectiledysfunction is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Evil test (evil mastermind?)

Evil is the guy the sleeps under my bed. I want to get rid of him.

------------------
I like my coffe tall dark and strong like my cellmates
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics