About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-20, 21:34
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default fosi

check it out http://fosi.ussr.to

he has other sites i just did not feel like writing them

[This message has been edited by zao9 (edited 05-20-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-05-22, 18:10
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fosi

Hey that looked like a pretty cool download site. I didn't try any of the downloads however. But I seen a few things I would like to have. SO I will probably go back there sometime and get them.
Thanks!



------------------

Ain
 #3 
Old 2001-05-22, 21:25
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fosi

I just get a 430 saying that the netidentity.com account is closed, might just be me though

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #4 
Old 2001-05-26, 23:13
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fosi

Hey man Fosi is not 2 bad for warez but check this one out. The Fosi link is in this one as well as many others. As usual a couple are dead links but try the Warez Downloads by Rew, thats preety kewl.
susikilroy.x2.nu/
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics