About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-20, 06:32
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default aol parody

http://www.ubbdev.com/images/matt/AOL.mov
 #2 
Old 2001-05-20, 21:15
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aol parody

Is there supposed to be a video part? .mov is Quicktime, which I don't have, because it blows.. I tried running it with Windows Media Player, and got audio only.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-22, 21:54
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: aol parody

Has anyone noticed that Microsoft equivalents of Mac programs (QuickTime etc) always conflict with the windows version of the other progy, or is that just my fucked up computer?

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics