About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-20, 05:25
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default *NEW UPDATES*

i have recently updated my web-site .:Central Station:. to include another file of mine that i wrote up. it talks about mounting a spud-turret to your truck bed, or anything like that...check it out at http://spudszilla.cjb.net/ goto 'Spud Guns' then click 'Truck Turret' under the smurf!

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #2 
Old 2001-05-22, 18:26
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: *NEW UPDATES*

I like the new look. Just keep adding stuff.



------------------

Ain
 #3 
Old 2001-05-22, 21:40
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: *NEW UPDATES*

how about a forum/web board ?

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #4 
Old 2001-05-22, 22:07
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: *NEW UPDATES*

in a loud voice
*sir...yes, sir*
i'll get one, and it should be up their by atleast friday at the latest!
ya-hoo..don't forget to check out my site tonight, i'm finishing off my truck-turret

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics