About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-10, 14:16
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Whats your Homepage?

What is your Homepage ? How meny of you use blank ?

My homepage is: LINK DUP


Feel free to ignore this thread, I'm getting kinda` use to it.

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-10, 17:34
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your Homepage?

Cyber Sanitarium



------------------

Ain
 #3 
Old 2001-05-10, 22:40
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your Homepage?

It's in my profile. It's oldschool.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-11, 00:52
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your Homepage?

Yeah it is.

He wrote the code in the DOS editor of a 486SX.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-11, 13:27
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your Homepage?

I have seen that site before. Very cool. (I think its listed on my homepage, as a matter of fact)

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-22, 18:42
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your Homepage?

Z3m your site has always been one of my favorites! I just love jammin to that catchy tune!!!



------------------

Ain
 #7 
Old 2001-05-24, 08:59
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Whats your Homepage?

It was a DX! You can't code something like that without the math co-processor.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics