About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-02, 01:22
fakeidman fakeidman is offline
Regular
 
Default Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

http://www.fakeidman.ORG

email me and let me know if you guys have any suggestions.



------------------
fakeidman
http://www.fakeidman.ORG
 #2 
Old 2001-05-03, 23:38
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

Hey man that site looks ok. Il have a good look through it later when im finished on here. Cheers m8
 #3 
Old 2001-05-04, 19:38
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

so have you come across any id's that are actually worth paying for? any Canadian ones?

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-05, 09:56
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

do British columbian canadian Ids have holograms on them?
 #5 
Old 2001-05-05, 22:45
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

i'm pretty sure all the new canadian ones have the hologram on them... i know mine does.

------------------
...ever since, I've been The Champ.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-07, 09:35
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

how new?
 #7 
Old 2001-05-09, 07:08
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

what year was the hologram added.
 #8 
Old 2001-05-09, 07:48
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

Can you get any english/British ID's

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #9 
Old 2001-05-10, 01:36
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fakeidman.ORG Reviews For All Fake Id Sites

I could photo shop one unless they have a hologram.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics