About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-28, 20:08
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Deaths Kitchen

Started a site have a look and tell me what you think. www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-02, 00:53
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deaths Kitchen

Hey man thats a preaty good site. Once im finished on here il take a closer look. Cheers m8.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-02, 22:59
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deaths Kitchen

Thanx, 6 members now compared to totse 10000+
 #4 
Old 2001-05-07, 23:44
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deaths Kitchen

woody did you have a look, does anyone here have any comments or suggestions. I have changed the colour scheme and we now have, wait for it, 13, yes 13 members !

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #5 
Old 2001-05-08, 02:17
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deaths Kitchen

its looking cool so far but the loading is very slow are you using you own server with a slower connection.other than that i really like it.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-08, 16:48
nyarlathotep nyarlathotep is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deaths Kitchen

hey thats cool. I like the name too. I think I'll join up.

------------------
the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-08, 20:41
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deaths Kitchen

No I am not running it off my own server, although I am hoping to buy profectional webhosting and pro bbs software (such as UBB0 in the not so distant future..

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 #8 
Old 2001-06-27, 21:57
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Deaths Kitchen

We have 40 members now. I have been trying in vain to get YABB (http://yabb.xnull.com/) to work but i can't which is sad as it looks as good as UBB and is free. I just don�t have enough experience, Anyone here who knows anything about pearl willing to help me set a board up, I would greatly appreciate it. Also we have set up a E-Zine and are looking for people to write for it. If you are interested please don't hesitate to e-mail me... Thanx for your help in advance�
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics