About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-22, 05:54
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Fling the Cow

Just a stupid game but its kinda funny.
http://www.flingthecow.com/

------------------

Ain
 #2 
Old 2001-04-22, 12:20
xengoreth xengoreth is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fling the Cow

It would be much more fun if the object was to launch a squid into a blender.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-22, 19:37
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fling the Cow

I was thinking Flinging Celebrities against a stone wall would be cool.



------------------

Ain
 #4 
Old 2001-04-22, 21:25
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Fling the Cow

I got 290

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics