About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-21, 21:35
thug5150 thug5150 is offline
Regular
 
Default Open hundreds of cars with one key?? www.masterkeys.8m.com

I purchased 2 of these master keys, the Dodge/Chrysler Master key was the most easy one to use, ive already tried it on over 50 different ones and they opened and started and damn i didnt think it was possible but it works. www.masterkeys.8m.com
 #2 
Old 2001-04-22, 20:23
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Open hundreds of cars with one key?? www.masterkeys.8m.com

this link was posted ages ago in the bad ideas forum. If you want to see some feed back on it have a look at one of the older topics.

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-28, 02:53
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Open hundreds of cars with one key?? www.masterkeys.8m.com

Do these keys work on british cars. Just asking.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-16, 20:55
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Open hundreds of cars with one key?? www.masterkeys.8m.com

I have become webmaster for this site now.
I got them a whole new site!

I am getting the Honda key free of charge now...
http://carmasterkeys.com/

[This message has been edited by neur0t0xicity (edited 05-21-2001).]
 #5 
Old 2001-05-18, 21:25
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Open hundreds of cars with one key?? www.masterkeys.8m.com

neur0t0xicity, you're a contradiction... as in I don't understand you. *realing from confussion*
 #6 
Old 2001-05-19, 23:09
bigsnoopdeezy bigsnoopdeezy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Open hundreds of cars with one key?? www.masterkeys.8m.com

yeh the keys are fun , they dont work on british cars , and allways ALLWAYS watch for alarms and setups!
 #7 
Old 2001-05-20, 18:48
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Open hundreds of cars with one key?? www.masterkeys.8m.com

cntrdcton0fate: why so?

What do you all think of the site?
Is there anything that needs improvement/correcting?
are there any errors?
 #8 
Old 2001-05-26, 06:40
hotgirl2002 hotgirl2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Open hundreds of cars with one key?? www.masterkeys.8m.com

yeah but those keys only open cars that people don't drive anymore
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics