About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-21, 15:40
LoStYouTH117 LoStYouTH117 is offline
Regular
 
Default www.thelostyouth.com

thelostyouth.com is a place for people to submit their writings about anything. They can also submit their art and their music. Its not much yet but I hope it will be a few years down the road.

------------------
LoStYouTH117
 #2 
Old 2001-04-22, 05:47
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: www.thelostyouth.com

Nice site Lostyouth. Easy to navigate, And a pretty good start.
You should have put a link in the post so the lazy masses would check it out.
http://www.thelostyouth.com/




------------------

Ain
 #3 
Old 2001-04-22, 21:18
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: www.thelostyouth.com

Not bad. I had a bit of trouble signing up to the cool boards thing but I did...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics