About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-21, 07:41
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Desktop Program/Screensaver

go to http://www.geisswerks.com/drempels/ and download it. Its a nice desktop program/screensaver. Download it now!
 #2 
Old 2001-04-21, 17:54
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desktop Program/Screensaver

I like that. I have an older version of the screen saver that does shit to music. I like the textured desktop thing that is good.

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-21, 19:00
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Desktop Program/Screensaver

Thanx JCX,
looks cool. I'll try it
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics