About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-18, 01:15
*Guilotine* *Guilotine* is offline
Regular
 
Default Build your own Rotting Corpse!!!

I came across this sight when looking at the links of a link on the sight that I gave you a link to in "fucking nasty shit". The book on how to build a life like corpse is only $20 but Im sure it will cost a bit for the supplies. Or I geuss if you have enough money you could buy one already built from the sight. I can think of hundreds of fun/cool things to do with a dead corpse such as driving up to McDonalds with one in your passenger seat. But you should know that displaying a corpse in public may break some County laws, as it says on the sight. But I say just because its illegal doesnt mean its not fun. Here is the link: http://distefano.com/index.htm

------------------
Guilotine

[This message has been edited by *Guilotine* (edited 04-18-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-04-18, 09:32
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Build your own Rotting Corpse!!!

I want to do a weekend at burnies thing with the corpse of lenin.

I just thought of something good to do with the corpse, fake corpse+video camera+shotgun+stoned-freinds= short zombie movie.

[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 04-18-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics