About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-13, 15:30
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default EROWID-nice site !!

www.erowid.com is a very interesting site lots of information worth checkin out if your bored ...
most of the stuff is pretty accurate have fun!


------------------
r3M|_4[]D|\|4yR
 #2 
Old 2001-04-14, 12:51
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: EROWID-nice site !!

The nutmeg bit is good. I like the way they put the doseage above the trip reports. I am going to try nutmeg after my exams in a few weeks.

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
 #3 
Old 2001-04-16, 08:43
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: EROWID-nice site !!

It seemed that nutmeg is about 50-50 good or bad I think ill try some lightly narcotic morning glory wine.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics