About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-10, 04:22
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Its sort of wierd but you really should look, it'll be an education - Honest

Since we seem to be on the topic of disgust, you should try this. In all the time I've know about his page its never changed but if you think you can handle this (go on it can't be that bad can it?) then you'll find something shocking (A bit (may be that's an understatement)), original and really not at all run if the mill.

Let me present - The Fucker Page

www.bway.net/~supine/fucker.html

I'd like to distance (different planet please) myself from this page but if you think you unshockable then think about this mans mind. He only writes about what turns him on apparently.

For all you sensitive souls out there, there are no pics there, only words but impressive none the less.

You may have gathered that I quite like this site but its not the pornography in the content it more like a kind of masochistic and fairly non-sexual pleasure I get from it, its off the fuck wall but in a very strange way and you've gota admire his prose style.

If your going to ask me why then you better write a post longer than one line or I won't have time to think about it.

~Kameron
Madness Takes its toll, please have exact change.
 #2 
Old 2001-04-14, 01:28
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Its sort of wierd but you really should look, it'll be an education - Honest

Hey did any of you read this.
I'm woundering why the bloody crapy shock you pic sites get loada coverage but a *really* strange site that is not only shocking but make you think about how the brain / socity / your self responds to something that is out side all the norms.

Three sentence rule followed for z3m, just 4 u



------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #3 
Old 2001-04-16, 21:49
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Its sort of wierd but you really should look, it'll be an education - Honest

Whoa.....I read, "The Warden"...That was enough for me....

------------------
All rights reserved, all wrongs revenged...
 #4 
Old 2001-04-18, 22:02
Weedknot Weedknot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Its sort of wierd but you really should look, it'll be an education - Honest

I wouldnt say that stuff was disturbing, its just an insight into one mans everyday anger and joy and sexuality, and i think it's cool. It's better than reading about how many beeitches Fred Durst is gonna hook up wiv' an how many of his crew are cool (knob slang intentional). I think everyone should at least read one of these, theyre inspirational.
 #5 
Old 2001-04-20, 22:10
hennessny hennessny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Its sort of wierd but you really should look, it'll be an education - Honest

How?? what?? who?? when?? and?? where??????????????
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics