About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-04-03, 07:13
SquirrelAsssault SquirrelAsssault is offline
Regular
 
Default Fireworks!!!!

YO!

Go to Acmefireworks.com and you can buy rockets and firecrackers, and all sorts of dangerious stuff. These cats are great.
And yes, they will ship anywere in the USA!!!
I tried them. For fifty bucks I got TONS of cool little bombs! Check it out!

Ps. Any body know Where to buy real quality M-80's, silversalutes, and other stuff on the web? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

SquirrelAssault@juno.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics