About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-24, 21:56
cntrdcton0fate cntrdcton0fate is offline
Regular
 
Default alternatives...

... some of you have probabley seen it but:
www.audiogalaxy.com
it's like Napster, but combines an on-line account that you can access your music from, with like any other computer. It's just as easy to use as Napster and selection seems okay so far.... I'm rather impressed....

------------------
I have become death,
shatterer of worlds.

[This message has been edited by cntrdcton0fate (edited 03-24-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics