About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-20, 00:30
Cyrus_The_Virus Cyrus_The_Virus is offline
Regular
 
Default data recovery programs

Does ne1 know a site that has a free full version data recovery program for download, or does ne1 have the original install file that u can give to me. U c I am straped for cash and I need a program to recover some of my files that I stupidly deleted. If ne1 can help me I would really appriciate it
 #2 
Old 2001-03-20, 02:40
Regular
 
-
Default Re: data recovery programs

go to www.fosi.da.ru and look for "lost and found" is a program by by powerquest. It makes up boot disks and recovers data pretty well.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-21, 00:41
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: data recovery programs

But, learn how to spell first....

------------------
All rights reserved, all wrongs revenged...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics