About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-17, 05:30
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Just when I feel like I've lost all faith in humanity

I find a little gem like this:
http://www.nuwd.org/

 #2 
Old 2001-03-17, 15:17
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just when I feel like I've lost all faith in humanity

nude Olympics would rock!
id actually be watching sport.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-17, 22:53
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Just when I feel like I've lost all faith in humanity

I think it was created to make grecco roman wrestling seem more gay.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-19, 20:35
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Just when I feel like I've lost all faith in humanity

Interesting note: The people that mocked the "bringing back" of the Olympics used jokes like:

"will we be participating au natural like the ancient Greeks, back then?"

Sexually repressed, sadly perverted, losers, I say.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics