About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-15, 07:51
Pachinko Pachinko is offline
Regular
 
Default fuckin nasty shit

www.goatse.cx is fucking gross. my freind tricked me into looking at this site and im forever mentally scarred. heres a good one for you masochists out there.
 #2 
Old 2001-03-15, 10:25
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

Just goes to show how much of an asshole your friend can be eh?
B, C,... yeah, BBBLEEEEEAAACCHK xP
 #3 
Old 2001-03-16, 08:04
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

I never went there myself but I know a guy who did. he was eating a hotpocket at the time. now whenever you say hotpocket near him he becomes physically ill.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-16, 08:23
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

what kind of sick fucks get off on this kind of shit? that's the only reason it makes it on the web, because there are others willing, wanting even, to see it. i didn't go to the site, but i'm assuming it's something like defvac.com or rotton.com which i have had the misfortune of being unknowingly directed to.

------------------
You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea.
 #5 
Old 2001-03-17, 01:21
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

Someone at work printed it out and passed it around.

I never did find out why we let him live.
 #6 
Old 2001-03-21, 00:39
BiggCatt BiggCatt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

God thats awful......Thats gonna stick with me all day.....

------------------
All rights reserved, all wrongs revenged...
 #7 
Old 2001-03-21, 01:24
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

DAMN CURIOSITY!!!!!!!!! WHY DIDNT I LISTEN TO MY COMMON SENSE AND NOT LOOK!!! SONOFABITCH THATS FUCKING SICK DONT LOOK AT IT DONOT TRY TO SATISFY YOUR CURIOSITY IT KILLED THE CAT FOR A REASON!!!
 #8 
Old 2001-03-21, 04:53
hennessny hennessny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

HEY THATS NOTHIN JUST TAKE YOUR ASS TOO

HTTP://THEMAN440.TRIPOD.COM

AND DOWNLOAD THE MOVIE CLIP IT'S ONLY 465 KB

I DARE YOU!!!! THEM COME BACK HERE AND TELL ME ABOUT YOUR NIGHTMARE AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!!!

 #9 
Old 2001-03-23, 13:41
si666 si666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

have a look at www.rotten.com
 #10 
Old 2001-03-26, 21:04
Frosted666 Frosted666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

This was very DISTURBING...........
Just imagine the individual that would like to meet HIM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 #11 
Old 2001-03-29, 14:24
Cirrocco Cirrocco is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

nothin' like some "shit your own colon out your crazy-stretched manhole" action.

(i'm kidding for crist's sake, yes i find that site discusting.)

Might I suggest purchasing a PlayBoy's Book of Lingerie to get your mind off the site.

------------------
http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/cirrocco
 #12 
Old 2001-03-30, 03:03
*Guilotine* *Guilotine* is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

I love that sick shit. I find it really interesting. Here is another sight with sick pictures on it http://www.sp00ned.com and if you dont want to go to a sight with sick pictures on it the sight also has a daily porn page on it wich is easy to see the button to get to it. And if your in to porn I would have to say that this porn sight is very good because it has no popups and it basicly has everything. If you know any other pages with sick or interesting pics/movies on them I would love to hear what their web addresses are.

Guillotine

------------------
Guilotine
 #13 
Old 2001-03-30, 07:29
rangeviper rangeviper is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

fuck..... alright, the sickest place i've ever had the misfortune of being directed to was defvac.com (defecation vacation, if that's any sort of hint). the main site is password protected, but a simple search of the net should yield the login name and password, and if not, there's a smaller free site. this has the widest variety of sick shit.

------------------
Why do the caterpillar and the ant have to be enemies? One eats leaves, and the other eats caterpillars. Oh, I see now.
 #14 
Old 2001-03-30, 21:09
*Guilotine* *Guilotine* is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

Here is another sight with sort of sick pictures on it. It also has a donkey chasing a guy around in a feild it is realy funny. But the sight also has alot of sick cartoons too so I dont know if you like cartoons that are sick but its hard to tell wich topic is a cartoon or wich one is a real picture of some one who is dead. And thanx for the info rangeviper.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~mensjournal/gardening/gardening.htm

------------------
Guilotine

[This message has been edited by *Guilotine* (edited 03-30-2001).]
 #15 
Old 2001-03-31, 02:05
*Guilotine* *Guilotine* is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

Well if that is not enough sick and disturbing pictures for you here is a very large list of sights with sick pictures among other things but some of the links are to sick picture sights that you have to pay to get on to. Here it is http://thrashinc.tzo.com/Links1.htm . If the links on that sight dont corrupt your mind completely then nothing will. Its a large page so it will take a bit to load.

------------------
Guilotine

[This message has been edited by *Guilotine* (edited 03-31-2001).]
 #16 
Old 2001-04-02, 11:45
OwenStPatrick OwenStPatrick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

Why! Whhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
I had to stick a fork in my fucking eye.
 #17 
Old 2001-04-08, 07:41
DaedalustheGreat DaedalustheGreat is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

DAMN CURIOSITY TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to have seziures and vomit for months thanx to you
 #18 
Old 2001-04-10, 22:02
User 51 User 51 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

if you like that sort of thing.....
check out http://crimelife.com
I haven't seen it in a long time, I guess it's still working

Its pretty gross....
 #19 
Old 2001-04-11, 03:23
Regular
 
-
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

right i'm sorry i'm probably gonna get totally ostrocised for posting this. a mate sent me it www.scatlovers.com this is the grimest shit i have ever seen. ha notice the pun.
 #20 
Old 2001-04-11, 04:24
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

i'am impressed by your nerve in posting that shit (pun intended) but I feel no need to ever visit it, bookmark it or other wise remember it. Shit man its really shit. I still can get the front page left-hand picture outa my head.

Shit, OK now I feel ill. bye.
No one say Sh1t near me ever agian.

~Kameron
No thanx, I alreaadly have lots of penguins.
 #21 
Old 2001-04-11, 21:57
WoodyWoodpecker WoodyWoodpecker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

That movie clip wiv the cum was shit, I do that to our lass every night and she gargles and swallows the cunt. I need some really sick perverted sites so I can jack off to em . He He He
 #22 
Old 2001-04-12, 08:11
Tetragramatron Tetragramatron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

AWWWWW!Fuckin Hell! Why didnt you tell me it was that gross awww fuckin hell iam gonna be sick for days DONT GOTO www.goatse.cx awww man i need some pot to clear my brain now thanx for making me go out in the middle of the night to my dealer.......DAMN!!

[This message has been edited by Tetragramatron (edited 04-12-2001).]
 #23 
Old 2001-04-17, 02:27
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

Size does matter. Doesn't this make you feel BIG.
http://vatican.rotten.com/micropenis/
I wuz going 2 post the picture directly but I didn't want to ram it down our throat.

rotfl

------------------
~Kameron
Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
 #24 
Old 2001-04-18, 00:38
Weedknot Weedknot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

Its gotta be said.......if some of this is the worst stuff on the net, than the net is peachy! It's hardly mind torturing, i mean, theres nastier stuff on all the old Cannibal films (i.e fetosuses being ripped and eaten, live turtle mutilations etc.) doesn't anyone know anything so bad that it really WILL fuck you up??
 #25 
Old 2001-04-24, 21:21
*Guilotine* *Guilotine* is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: fuckin nasty shit

Common someone add some more sick links, please? Pretty please with sugar on top and a strawberry too? Pretty pretty please with whip cream and lemon filling? Pretty pretty pretty please with blueberry sauce and icecream? Pretty pretty pretty pretty please with a slight cinnamon coating and frosting glaze?

------------------
Guilotine
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics