About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-14, 21:21
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default British Site

Hey i have found this wicked site called virtual trader basically you trade fake shares but there is so much more involved. You have to be British to sign up. I have created a league Called Totse, just go to leagues click on T and then totse. This is a private league for totse members only. The password is Qwerty. I think it would be nice if you used the same screen names as you have on totse if possible.

The site address: http://www.virtualtrader.co.uk

The League: Totse
The Password : Qwerty

Good luck !
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics