About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-12, 06:52
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Gave me nightmares for a week.

http://www.ouchytheclown.com/welcome.html
 #2 
Old 2001-03-12, 12:14
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

shit man that reminds me of gacey(i think thats how you spell his name)

you know the dude that used to kill fags and woman, and dress up as a clown and do charities by the day ha ha,


maybe that is what sch bch does in its spare time. serious.

---------------------------
profanatory irreverance
 #3 
Old 2001-03-12, 16:24
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

I never find stuff like that. Where have you been scavenging oh linked to the teeth rodent
you? Any links for mental calesthentics? "The wheel's still spinning,but the hamsters dead"

Nihil, sounds a little like maybe you've got a crush on sckbch, don't get mad! but it does, I wouldnt have notied it if it wasnt obvious. It would be my guess that you are having "wishful thinking"

My visual on you just got really weird.
Not that there is any relevance to that, go practice now, I think you're late. At the least.
 #4 
Old 2001-03-13, 00:32
PureEvil PureEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

John Wayne Gacey, Yeah that guy was warped. I saw some program where some kid wrote letters do him. Then he decided to talk on the phone with him. And then for some warped reason the kid decided to visit him. But when the kid went into the cell he helled a pen to his throat and tried to kill him.
 #5 
Old 2001-03-13, 05:51
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

reminds me of my eighth birthday...
 #6 
Old 2001-03-13, 09:10
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

Here you go Winki: http://www.maxtennis.com/index.htm
http://www.tsg-publishing.com/booklets/mentalexercises.htm
http://home.att.net/~olenev/articles7.htm
http://www.braincourse.com/formcr.html


[This message has been edited by Templeton (edited 03-13-2001).]
 #7 
Old 2001-03-14, 11:09
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

wow, the kid tryed to kill him or the other way round, he is a good artist, have you ever seen what he paints(gacey)sad clowns and shit, fucking emotional crap,

yeah it looks that way with sch bch, is it a female or male, i know what 'it' acts like hahhah.

hey temp, you know when you mess with all that ether, you where a mask to stop the fumes right, he he, how the fuck do did you find those links. i dont want to know.


[This message has been edited by nihilistic (edited 03-14-2001).]
 #8 
Old 2001-03-14, 14:51
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

How do I find links?? Correct use of a search engine. No big mystery here, at least nothing that will bring about chaos.
 #9 
Old 2001-03-14, 23:28
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

Thank you Templeton supposedly my iq is 139
for all the good it does. Theres alot of other neat stuff there as well, I appreciate it, I asked mainly in jest...yada yada yada

What I meant was ,with regard to the clown, and a couple of the other links of yours I've seen, I wondered what would cause you to run across stuff like that. The only way I see new sites is searching for whatever and then clicking on results, it hadn't occured to me that pretty much my bookmarks are the same thing as links.
I just havent searched for anywheres near such a diverse bunch of stuff as you have. Well, I guess I 'm slow but I'm slow. So noted.
 #10 
Old 2001-03-15, 13:14
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

hey man the death that shocks us now will remind us of how precious life really is.
chaos is going on all around, but the capitalist fill you with materialism so you are forced into their world and are at mercy with it and its emotions and power,

and the lands suffer, and subjugations hides instinct, and i am hear to bring chaos, evolution has touched me with strength, and it is that strength that will always allow me to devour the weakness, and live in harmony and sustainability. ah shit what were we talking about, i smell ether??
 #11 
Old 2001-03-21, 21:07
hennessny hennessny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gave me nightmares for a week.

hey if you really want nightmares go to
http://theman440.tripod.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics