About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-03-03, 01:11
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Jesus

www.askjesus.org

All webpages I view are now filtered through ask jesus.

[This message has been edited by Bongman (edited 03-04-2001).]
 #2 
Old 2001-03-03, 08:07
Ziyx Ziyx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

that link is down or is that a joke?

------------------
"In effect, the United States is committing environmental aggression against the rest of the world. ... Isn't the only hope for our planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" - Canadian millionaire businessman Maurice Strong, secretary-general of the 1992 U.N. Earth Summit, and number two man at the U.N.
 #3 
Old 2001-03-03, 10:05
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus


hailz to ziyx, indeed it is, many out lets exist to liquidate the imf, some of which we are active in, imagine a company with all earth friendly materials selling alt energy on the market cheaper than the fos fuel etc, that will cause evey one with have a brain(dangle money to the masses and they act like puppets)to boy cot the other and thus will be its demise, same with all globalization, get a non profit/volent project where solar etc and hemp building materials, and sell for less, it wont matter about making a profit as people that help out, wont need money etc, i dont care if i have to do a lab to fund it but i shall do this and cutt the capitalist offf by the balls!!!

black metal torment!!!




------------------
totally nihilistic
 #4 
Old 2001-03-04, 05:54
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

Eegod! Totse hath been Jesufied!!!
I hate to breaketh this to you, Nihilistic, but you are now a pawn of the church. Talkin old testament now, bitch.
 #5 
Old 2001-03-04, 09:43
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

Ive found salvation, next on the list is the g-spot.
 #6 
Old 2001-03-04, 11:11
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Jesus

Who here actually reads the posts and understands them before replying?


Do I have one person? Yes, uh, Hello?


uhhh...um, herm.
 #7 
Old 2001-03-04, 13:26
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

quote:
Originally posted by Phantom:
Eegod! Totse hath been Jesufied!!!
I hate to breaketh this to you, Nihilistic, but you are now a pawn of the church. Talkin old testament now, bitch.



i burn churches, and was addressing capitolism,The weakness dying
Convulsing in tiny murmurs
Of dying-whore twitching
In a final reward
Of ecstatic insignificance.
Upon those that embark the heavenly illusion
Falls dark desperation
The pain of the spirit
Corrupted and sadistic
Internal and tyrannical;
My virus triumphant
I slay them with vigor
Piling the bodies
For purulent discharge.


A dark symphony dirge
To guide dog's fallen world
Into darkness
While below only pain
Meets chaos and rage
Shredding purchased life
Into anti-commodity death
The obscure and distant
But real; a disorder of energy
Released to the earth.

dont draw attension to your self fairy, i have just wiped my shitty dick from out your anus, so suck on it and get the theme right.

------------------
totally nihilistic
Everything in this post is for informational purposes only, and is not intended to facilitate illegal activity. I've done nothing illegal and nor should you. In addition to that anything that appears not to have informational value, but instead implies something about my actions or anyone else is fictional and serves only as entertainment value.
If you are in violation of any law by reading this leave now.




[This message has been edited by nihilistic (edited 03-04-2001).]
 #8 
Old 2001-03-05, 01:30
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

Damn, how long did it take you to write that?

Also, do you think we're impressed by your angry facade? I think I speak for all of us when i say we've seen tons of you anarchistic preteens come and go.
You say you burn down churches. Bullshit.
How many have you burned down? What city do you live in?
You're not an arsonist, you're a liar, and a bad one at that.
 #9 
Old 2001-03-05, 01:46
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

...
 #10 
Old 2001-03-05, 04:26
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

Bwahahahaha

I mock your god!
 #11 
Old 2001-03-05, 20:55
Ziyx Ziyx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

what does that site do ?
Maurice Strong is a waste of sperm and egg
I am against the UN
 #12 
Old 2001-03-05, 22:19
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

you have no idea how much that hurts Bongman.
 #13 
Old 2001-03-06, 05:18
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

Jesus is good and pure.

Christianity has ruined his word. Order must be restored. Praise Jesus! Be kind to your fellow man. I will now kill all the heretics of his word (christians).
 #14 
Old 2001-03-06, 08:22
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Jesus

That's what you said last night on MIRC.

Bongman, you queer.

------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 #15 
Old 2001-03-06, 14:54
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

quote:
Originally posted by Phantom:
Damn, how long did it take you to write that?.
You say you burn down churches. Bullshit.
How many have you burned down? What city do you live in?
You're not an arsonist, you're a liar, and a bad one at that.



hey lamb, check out this will fuk every thing up in the bad ideas forum for the info you seek, but hey bambi for know i will punish your idnorance and eliminate your weakness of character in Defiling Purity and Virtue
Lords of all that is just to you
The right way and the moral cause
Position yourself in obedience
To the fury of my organ of hate
My twisting scepter
Black serpent of rancor

In the name of aeons lost
I invoke the return of the mastery
Predator and tyrant of violence
Alien deprivation of emotion
I am no longer one
With the path of comfort and trust.

Perverse, I am the fiend
My spirit is restless
Pure chaos
My violence and vengeance
I summon
Bringing hardness to my sword.

In twilight
I witness
The rotten
Pore shining
Under decrepit
Flaking gold
Excrement
Of the lORD.

I rise in anger
I strike
Twitching the conciousness of god in anguish
And righteous disturb
Squeals and cries
Under my wrath.

I thrust again
The blood shrivels and falls
As I swing my weight
Into my hips and crush
its feeble buttocks
Withered flapping sorrow
Corruption of immortality
From ideological
Dedication to weakness and need.

Stumbles your reality, stumbles, falls;
Prostrate gods image mumbles
And murmurs its pains
Gold blood on the scepter
Gold blood on the knife
Sphincter of godly image
Around my wrist.

I am free
In his pain
No enjoyment
Only relish.
A despair
Beyond all comprehension
Invades the earth
In twilight.

how many churches ,what city do i live in, piss off bambi or i will sodermize tyou again, you dont know shit about arson, or mayhem, so stick to the padded cell of your ego assylm and dont address true maniacs that have the will and strength to equal the task. and if you think you can copy my method of church mayhem, we dont accept fairy's so make like a baby and head out lamb.



------------------
totally nihilistic
 #16 
Old 2001-03-07, 03:35
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

hmmm yeah. punish my idnorance, go ahead.
You're right, i don't know shit about arson or mayhem, I'm not a fucking dumbass pyromaniac. But how hard is it to light something on fire?
You act like I'm trying to outdo you in anarchy or mayhem or what the fuck ever. I couldn't outdo your oceans of stupidity. By all means, make up (or copy) more lyrics to sodermize me. You did a great job last post, my ass hurts. Wait, I forgot I ate all that taco bell, I guess you're not responsible.

Who the fuck taught you English? A tibetan cerebral palsy victim with a stutter and a lisp?
 #17 
Old 2001-03-07, 12:58
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

lisp and palsy, man dont talk about your mum like that,
Nihilism
Most of our problems as a species come from an inability to agree on our conclusions about events rather than a misinterpretation of the basic events of life. For this reason we are always fighting over symbolism and definitions, the very things that were supposed to help us understand each other better.

D E S E C R A T I O N
YOUR image is purity is projected to us as an ideal beyond our grasp (hubris) and yet within our range (heavenly reward). No human however fits the machne-image advertising ideal we are expected to attain. Most of us don't really care, even if we live in neurotic pain for not being able to not care.

Distortion changes the fundamental nature of an object (context-meaning) by distorting the aesthetic of the object, revealing its origins or possibilities (potential). Once you have distorted something, it no longer fits into the memory-hole it was filed under and must be reinterpreted, often revealing its fundamental weaknesses.

Break the spell of Enslaver. Desecrate hIS work.


Defiling Sacred Flesh in Obscene Lust
Sensual desecration of the figurines of the hOLY oNES.
Incantation of Hateful Severance
Excommunicato ad infinitis.
World Wide Blasphemy
Fellow heretics consume hEAVEN in hatred.

I AM SELF TAUGHT FAIRY, SO go and put some aloa vera on your crack and try and not sit down for a week.


------------------
totally nihilistic
 #18 
Old 2001-03-07, 13:57
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

Dude, the more you post, the more you actually make your point.. which is actually one that a lot of people have agreed with.. in other words.. this great truth that you're trying to make everyone see is something that a lot of us already realize.

Combine that with two things- you're not a nihilist, no matter how cool you may think it is to be one, and you're being an asshole far beyond the limits of what anyone wants to put up with- and no one is going to listen to you. If you don't care, fine, but previous posts lead me to believe you *do* care. So relax. This in-your-face bullshit doesn't fly here.
 #19 
Old 2001-03-08, 02:59
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

Y'all ruined my attack on Bar room Hero.

I thought we were going to argue like back in the day.
 #20 
Old 2001-03-09, 02:21
nihilistic nihilistic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

spif, of every thing you have ever been right about in life, about me not being a nihilist, sorry son. but you are right about me not caring, i dont give a fuck about humanity's conciousness that they have tapped into, the body is fine , that is why i wouldent go out and murder every weak greed infested polluting minded and lands fairy, because i know that i will be destroying the body and not the weakness,

in your face, well that's how i live as a nihilist, repudate all theories and the hiding places are soon to be gone, i like to confront reality not hide from it, that is why i train every day, and process projects to help save my earth,. and eliminate those responsible for subjugation.

but hey you will live your normal life .tv rechriation, etc, i dont have a problem with that, but me as a nihilist, i dont see shit as that merry, and i live solely in an altred state , my hatred reminds me of the real feelings and instinct not the sublte conditioned toe the company line materialism and g.o.d weakness into me as from child.

------------------
totally nihilistic
 #21 
Old 2001-03-11, 16:36
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

http://www.askjesus.org/ask.cgi?http://www.totse.com
 #22 
Old 2001-04-03, 03:38
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Jesus

That is so cool.
It really jumps up and down all over nillistic's posts. I've seen some funny shit but that is top of the pile.
Know I take other funny shit and point this funny shit at it and get more funny shit.

I'm off to check out some other sites.

Fuck man Lifes great.

~Kameron
No thanx, I've already got a penguin
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics