|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements. |
 |
|
#1
 2001-02-08, 04:05
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
List of Interesting sites.
Well this is just a minimal start of the list lets see if we cant develope it more though. www.totse.com Well I think we all know what it is www.amazing1.com Cool site I just found posted around the boards full of interesting technological stuff. www.erowid.com Good drug info site
Hmmm Ill add more if other would too it would be great since I wouldnt mind checking em out.
|
|
#2
 2001-02-08, 07:13
|
hennessny 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
Hey it's your best freind hennessey!!!
I've been on the internet for about ten years now and I have found a lot of good shit (mostly porn),Yeah you can say I'v been around, been there done that kind of shit. well sorry for the bull fucking shit. Here's the sites worth checking out. you know if your lazy to search for fun stuff. I use to to be a lazy fool in my younger days. I still pretty much act like I did in my younger days young and stupied. Oh no I did it again I bull shited. damn I always do this here I am talking abbout my life when I'm suppose to be putting down web sites people like to surf. well here they are kiddies.
www.askjeeves.com good (search engine) www.punchbaby.com funny (clips of shit) www.join4free.com (yup a porno site!!) www.puresexmovies.com (oh no another one!!!) www.download.com (good place to find free software) www.napster.com (who doesn't know about this?) www.chatbox.com (the name says it all) www.tvgrid.com (get your tv listings) www.mtv.com (a news music site) www.xxxarcive.com (How did this get here?) www.launch.com (get your free music videos) www.movie-post.com (guess) www.purefuck.com (oh no!!!?
well thats all for now little kids I'll be back someday and tell you some more!
[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 02-12-2001).]
|
|
#3
 2001-02-12, 04:51
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
Thnx for the reply and Im just gonna use this to try and organize good sites Iv found and if peeps add more to it all the better. www.anarchyrules.com (well its got a reasonable collection of text philes I just like there disclaimer really) www.liquid-inferno.com (a pretty good warez site last I checked cept been down last few days should be back.) www.imaginers.com/iw ( another good warez site) www.paintballcity.com (if your into paintball there is a massive forum database here)
www.marijuana.com (good site for marijuana related news or links to discussion forums etc.) www.amihotornot.com (I have never gone through it but we'v posted some damn odd pics)
well I plan to add more and keep editions coming
|
|
#4
 2001-02-12, 05:00
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
www.emeryseeds.com (good marijuana seed site)
hmm cant seem to find web address for chemhead right now Ill get back to that. www.yahookah.com (used to be a cool site but seems to be shut down at the moment) www.ganjaland.com (another good marijuana seed site with some other info)
well will add more.
|
|
#5
 2001-02-12, 09:20
|
Ain 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
http://www.123go.com/drw/webs/trivia.htm http://www.scrubtheweb.com/ http://www.mirimgs.com/webcam/paint.html http://packetstorm.securify.com/ http://webcamnow.com/ http://www.jellybelly.com/newhome/samples.html http://www.hightimes.com/ http://www.ananova.com/ http://www.terraserver.com/
------------------
Ain Life is Hard... Get a Helmet.
|
|
#6
 2001-02-13, 06:03
|
hennessny 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
yeah Frey Grimrod anytime old friend. you are my friend right!!!???????
remember porn can't hurt you but your parents can.
dog's bark cat's meow which are you scared of?!
[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 02-13-2001).]
|
|
#7
 2001-02-15, 23:06
|
Ulysses 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
pretty good porn sites, all completely free; www.redway.org www.ampland.com www.hungryjoes.com
|
|
#8
 2001-02-24, 16:15
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
I suppose Im your Phriend.
I found a slightly odd hiccuping fetish sight. Dont ask how I found this but here it is. http://members.tripod.com/hiccuplovers/index.html
Oh yah one more thing this sight is pretty funny makes fun of internet relationships. www.fufme.com
[This message has been edited by Frey Grimrod (edited 02-24-2001).]
|
|
#9
 2001-02-25, 13:36
|
nihilistic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
eroid-ha the best info is at rhodium, ofcause which you go to www.lycaeum.org and then to the hosted sites then rhodium, and you have to know about the hive etc, its all their, and as for that tech site, try this one out www.plans-kits.com enjoy-nihilism
------------------ totally nihilistic
|
|
#10
 2001-02-28, 22:44
|
parasyte 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
ok first of all ask jeeves kinda sux, a better one would be profusion.com
and a lot of people ask about free shit....?
www.collegefreestuff.com
|
|
#11
 2001-03-20, 23:29
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
All sounds good.
|
|
#12
 2001-03-21, 04:59
|
hennessny 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
Hey Frey Grimrod long time no type!! yeah old friend I bet you thought I was done posting shit here well I never let down a friend, I just found this fucked site called http://theman440.tripod.com There is some stupied shit here it's pretty good go check it freind  [This message has been edited by hennessny (edited 03-21-2001).] [This message has been edited by hennessny (edited 03-21-2001).]
|
|
#13
 2001-03-23, 04:07
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
Ok I will check that out M8 and heres a good site for all you budding chemists out there who dont have the mad $$$ for magnetic stirers. http://www.lce.org/equipment/stirrer/stirrer.html
|
|
#14
 2001-03-24, 20:22
|
neur0t0xicity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
when you grow up you wanna be a porn star? uh, i thought you was a daddy with a wife and children already...
the truth comes out! your just a 15 year old porn addict!
|
|
#15
 2001-03-25, 23:41
|
Ancisace 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
You just figured that out?
|
|
#16
 2001-03-28, 03:24
|
gourangachild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
A daddy with a wife and children that can't spell 'joking' correctly??? Bullshit.
|
|
#17
 2001-03-29, 14:02
|
Cirrocco 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
hoo's yore dadee?
------------------ http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/cirrocco
|
|
#18
 2001-04-05, 03:25
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
Heheh Im guessing that he's leaning on the side of the 15 year old porn addict but its all good.
|
|
#19
 2001-04-05, 03:58
|
Cirrocco 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
'15year old' porn addict... quick! check to see if he's using AOL!
------------------ Check my site: http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/cirrocco
|
|
#20
 2001-04-11, 05:45
|
Weedknot 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
www.atwa.com is where to go if you want the truth bout jolly old charles manson. it's good to read the parole hearings and stuff. www.sit.wisc.edu/~kljense3/MrTvs.html is a funny as fuck site with loads of scenarios involving Mr. T beating famous people up. www.lucidity.com al about lucid dreaming www.iseekpasswords.com all i need to say is, search and ye shall find........,loads of porno pics for free. yeuch, disgusting.
thats the only ones that i can remember
|
|
#21
 2001-04-15, 16:43
|
WoodyWoodpecker 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
Charles Manson is a sicko murderer who should have been executed on the spot or just chopped up and tortured. These tits who devote websites wouldent do it if it was their families who suffered at the hands of this idiot. Some people never cease to amaze me.
|
|
#22
 2001-04-15, 22:58
|
Kameron 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
The Great urls that I don't visit but my life would be incomplete without. yeah right.
http://members.aol.com/spoons1000/break/index.html is the ilustrated giude to beacking your computer.
http://www.infowar.com/ - The Journal of Infomation warfare.
http://www.cs.hope.edu/~alganim/ccaa/site.html - The Complete Collection of Algorithm Animations
http://www.bunnyhop.com/BH5/geekguys.html - A girls guide to geeky guys. (not me of course)
http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~masterma/GuideToGeekGirls.html - and its male pair. (I don't belive in doing thing by halfs)
Not forgetting the [url]http://www.plinko.net/404/[/rul] the all nkowing and wonderful 404 research lab - How I came to stop hating and love the 404.
http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/%7Etom/PICTURES/adolf.gates.gif - Gates of Hell Adolf gates.......
[url]http://www.visual-memory.co.uk/[url] - Kubrick, the greatest movie meaker of all time.
http://members.aol.com/beyondjw/dwjw.htm - Dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses.
http://www.wizard.net/~joelogon/platonic/ - Joelogon's Foolproof Guide to Making Any Woman Your Platonic Friend
ru a vampire? http://www.cs.utk.edu/~ghenry/vamptest.html
Want fuck with your mind; boy, try this one for size - http://www.attrition.org/gallery/other/bizare.gif
http://www.cmi-lmi.com/kingdomality.html - What would your mediaeval personality have been? come again.....
http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~dylan/dvorak/dvorak.html - The dvorak kayboard yeah.
------------------ ~Kameron Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
[This message has been edited by Kameron (edited 04-18-2001).]
|
|
#23
 2001-04-21, 19:51
|
Kameron 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
quote: Originally posted by Frey Grimrod: www.anarchyrules.com (well its got a reasonable collection of text philes I just like there disclaimer really)
This is one on the greatest site there is and he's right its worth it just for the disclaimer. ------------------ ~Kameron Carpe Aptenodytes! (Seize the Penguins!)
|
|
#24
 2001-05-01, 18:50
|
nightwulf 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
Curious how your name affects your personality? http://www.kabalarians.com/index.htm
|
|
#25
 2001-05-06, 05:48
|
nyarlathotep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: List of Interesting sites.
Sites that rock iclude: DREAMLESS THE ASYLUM NOISE MUSIC SHAREFIN'S SCATEGORIES [This message has been edited by nyarlathotep (edited 05-06-2001).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|