About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-10-03, 21:49
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Rate my face

http://www.ratemyface.com/profile.cfm?online_name=bongman

How sickening, anyways vote for me... Im a looker huh. This is my pre-drug days, now I have dreds to my neck, glasses, and no right ear.
 #2 
Old 2000-10-03, 22:32
sckbch sckbch is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rate my face

Frankly, you look like they just let you out from Oswiencim or something like that....well, anyway, in Auschwitz manner...
 #3 
Old 2000-10-03, 22:51
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rate my face

Bad Prison? I've also gained, *walks to bathroom*, about 25 pounds. I not so lean. And I did landscaping all summer, so most of it is muscle. I a lean mean machine.
 #4 
Old 2000-10-05, 21:03
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rate my face

Harry Potter? Really Bongman? Well I guess we all have guilty pleasures.
 #5 
Old 2000-10-05, 22:38
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rate my face

I wanted to sound sweet and lovable. Im trying to milk all the votes I can. Harry Potter are good books. I've read and owned them all, and they are quite entertaining. And it's a joke between me and a freind of mine. I don't need an excuse to read a good book.
 #6 
Old 2000-10-08, 05:59
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rate my face

Riot_kid:

9.5

Bongman:

9.2
 #7 
Old 2000-10-08, 06:00
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Rate my face

how well you both handled the discovery and rebudle.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics