About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-09-10, 20:08
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default For Women who want to pee standing up.

Is this something you women want to do? Whats up with this? Who will admitt they have tried it, and why? You know that if you shake it more than three times, your playing with it.


Your mother never tought you this!.



[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 09-10-2000).]
 #2 
Old 2000-09-10, 23:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For Women who want to pee standing up.

That's so old I knew about it before I was born.
 #3 
Old 2000-09-11, 00:05
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For Women who want to pee standing up.

Well then... What do you prefer the "Device-Assisted Method" or the "Device-Free Method"? And, Do you have problems with Spray or Drips? How is your aim? Can you write your name in the snow?

Im intrested since I have someone here with so much "Insight" into the matter. Please Do Tell!!!



[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 09-11-2000).]
 #4 
Old 2000-09-11, 00:40
Regular
 
Default Re: For Women who want to pee standing up.

http://www.restrooms.org/diagram1.gif

these look like evil little vagina faces... with the dots and all... they look like they are little evil screaming vaginas.... with eyes...

theres a short fat one, and a tall skinny one. im going to go eat dinner now.

[This message has been edited by Bar room hero (edited 09-11-2000).]
 #5 
Old 2000-09-11, 00:44
Ain Ain is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For Women who want to pee standing up.

Rofl, The one on the right looks like, The grimm Reaper.
The one on the left must be "Z3m reaper".
I think he is having trouble with spray. Chear up Z3m at least your not dripping.

[This message has been edited by Ain (edited 09-11-2000).]
 #6 
Old 2000-09-11, 00:55
Regular
 
Default Re: For Women who want to pee standing up.

yeah dude. im scarred for life. hehehe
 #7 
Old 2000-09-11, 06:22
winki winki is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For Women who want to pee standing up.

Blue and Red and the what's???
higher than the other?
Better stay out of L.A.

I would like to think I spoke
for most girls, but of course,
I can't....personally, the
thought had never occured to me.
Never.
 #8 
Old 2000-09-11, 10:06
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For Women who want to pee standing up.

That does look like me...

Maybe if you're in India and would rather not catch hepatitis you'd buy yourself a set.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics