About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-06-08, 14:04
ICE rush ICE rush is offline
Regular
 
Default Site Help

I don't usually post things like this but :

Can anyone tell me how to put downloads on my website using HTML and how to upload .zip files.

I really am sorry for asking this but I'm desparate ;-)

ICE
 #2 
Old 2000-06-08, 19:05
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

www.webreference.com

You really are an idiot you know


 #3 
Old 2000-06-08, 21:24
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

Download Communicator and think hard about FTP.
 #4 
Old 2000-07-08, 02:46
xmonkeyfistx xmonkeyfistx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

You really suck if you don't know that. Go to a site for newbies and school yourself...
 #5 
Old 2000-08-08, 02:23
aer0solt aer0solt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

you dont even deserve to make a website, you may learn in time and then you'll be worthy of this low low honor
 #6 
Old 2000-08-08, 22:09
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

my question is how can anyone be desperate to put stuff on a website?

I mean seriously, desperate??
Webster's definition?

2. Beyond hope; causing despair; extremely perilous; irretrievable; past cure, or, at least, extremely dangerous; as, a desperate disease; desperate fortune.

Sorry, but, um, hell, beyond hope about a freaking zip file??

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

 #7 
Old 2000-10-08, 07:44
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

Suz, whenever I do anything stupid, I just tell people I was stoned at the time.
 #8 
Old 2000-12-08, 04:27
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

me too
 #9 
Old 2000-12-08, 07:08
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

I say something fucked up, then they're all like "WHAT?!?!?" and I'm like 'uhh..... uh....' then my eyes glaze over and I say 'Whoah man, I love you man' and hug them. Always works.
 #10 
Old 2000-12-08, 08:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

I mostly just go, "Damn. I'm hella stupid."
 #11 
Old 2000-12-08, 15:17
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

damn, whenever i say something stupid, people are like: Bar, once in a while is ok, but say something intelligent for a change!
 #12 
Old 2000-12-08, 16:50
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

hmm, never stoned so I can't use that excuse.. umm... guess I'm outta luck then.

But seriously, how can someone be desperate? please explain to me how you can be desperate to put zip files on a site?????


I JUST DON'T UNDERSTANNDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 #13 
Old 2000-08-16, 08:09
Jadedfool Jadedfool is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

breathe....
 #14 
Old 2000-08-16, 13:57
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Site Help

Breathing is such an outdated concept.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics