About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-01-08, 13:58
Joshh Joshh is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm looking to make something like a mickey finn can anyone help me out?

I'm looking to make something like a mickey finn add to alcohol to make very sleepy hope someone can help me out.
Thanks
 #2 
Old 2000-05-08, 02:36
32CountiesMick 32CountiesMick is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm looking to make something like a mickey finn can anyone help me out?

Date Rape is it?
Swallow some glass scumbag.
 #3 
Old 2000-05-08, 04:02
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm looking to make something like a mickey finn can anyone help me out?

Talk to them for a few hours. Judging by the strength of your personality, that would work better than any drug.
 #4 
Old 2000-05-08, 04:41
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm looking to make something like a mickey finn can anyone help me out?

good one suzie...
 #5 
Old 2000-06-08, 03:22
aer0solt aer0solt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm looking to make something like a mickey finn can anyone help me out?

can you not get any? yes here is the perfect example of a sick loser
 #6 
Old 2000-06-08, 13:13
PHEONIX PHEONIX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm looking to make something like a mickey finn can anyone help me out?

Let's presume your intentions are not date rape,,,,,perhaps you just have a grudge, no ?
For starters any number of OTC meds can be of use here or combinations of the same, but you are definately asking for trouble, perhaps even the ass kicking of your life, I would under no circumstance recomend you playing around with such concoctions unless of course you REALLY want to wind up in a 4 x 6 with a large man named BUBBA, who would probably be in need of a girlfriend,,,,,,,and would no doubt not need to use a mickey to achieve this end.
 #7 
Old 2000-08-18, 23:52
I don't really giva fuh-q I don't really giva fuh-q is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm looking to make something like a mickey finn can anyone help me out?

Bubba!!!hahahaha dude you will be his bitch.
Don't drop da soap.......Or it could be Nasty Nate off of half baked.......If they ask 4 ur fruit cocktail give it up panzy.......
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics