About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > General > I Found it on the Web
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I Found it on the Web Cool web sites to visit. If you want to promote your web site, post the URL here. Misleading links and destructive html links will not be tolerated, please include a full description of your link. Also do not post any referal based sites or advertisements.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2000-02-07, 22:59
Alamandria Alamandria is offline
Regular
 
Default Weird stuff for weirdos

Do you find yourself weird? Do you like to read? Then check out http://www.expage.com/page/weirdnfreakystuff
 #2 
Old 2000-02-20, 20:20
doorknobgoddess doorknobgoddess is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weird stuff for weirdos

WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT THIS ON HERE ALAMDRIA!?!?! THEY'RE WORKING ON IT
 #3 
Old 2000-02-24, 04:41
~V ~V is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weird stuff for weirdos

I liked it even if it isn't ready. I didn't have time to check it all out.

I like the Learn to Cuss in German page. I thought Germans knew more words than that.

That reminds me... There was a British comedy series called Benny Hill, and he could speak German that you could actually understand, kind of half english half german.

I think maybe Monte Python group knew how to do that too.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics