About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-28, 06:52
SwampThing SwampThing is offline
Regular
 
Default Ghost-like beings.

A friend of mine whom I have known for nearly three years may have a very interesting ability.

She says that the majority of people have a being, like a cross between a ghost and a guardian angel, that follows them around, and tries to look out for them. She says that when some people, often children, die, they latch onto someone that reminds them of a loved one, and stay with them for very long periods of time.

I can point out a person, and my friend can say right away whether they have one of these things, and if so, why they are attached to this person, and what they were like when they were alive. They move around like people do. According to my friend, I have a little boy following me around, who died young, and he is attached to me because I look like his older brother who he was very close to.
This is where it gets weirder. One time about 2 years ago me and several of my friends were out the back of a guys house smoking bud, when I saw something odd. I saw an old man in a dark grey or black suit standing against the wall behind this girl. I assumed I was just imagining it, and didnt tell anyone about it. About 6 months later, I asked my friend if this girl had one of these things, and she said "Yes, its an old man in a black tux, she reminds him of his granddaughter." Unless it was a coincidence, maybe when in altered states of mind 'normal' people can see them too.

I assure you that I am making up none of this, and that I have complete faith in my friend telling the truth. What I would like to know is whether anyone else either sees these things, or knows someone who does, or even has heard of them before. Thanks.

(Edit: If you have never heard of anything like this, dont hesitate to post that.)

[This message has been edited by SwampThing (edited 01-28-2003).]
 #2 
Old 2003-01-30, 02:14
Alykorn Alykorn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ghost-like beings.

Your friend is quite remarkable, a gift and a curse at the same time.
I see ghosts and hear them and have several conversations with them.At the same time I can move into any house or go into any building and see a ghost. My friends uncle can see and tell you all about beings/ghosts whereever he goes,in the mall or driving down the road.
It's just a matter of opening pathways in your brain to see or hear them. Some people have that talent and some people can never get the hang of it.
 #3 
Old 2003-01-30, 21:36
night_sky06 night_sky06 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ghost-like beings.

Ur friend sounds really talented, i blieve it b/c i think i have one that follows me around....i see him everyonce in a while but i don't know ne thing about it, i'm not sure if it's a ghost or just some wierd energy, or what, but i know i have one that follows me....i've alwayz thought he was some sort of guardian
 #4 
Old 2003-01-31, 02:20
Regular
 
Default Re: Ghost-like beings.

quote:
Originally posted by Alykorn:
[B]Your friend is quite remarkable, a gift and a curse at the same time.
I see ghosts and hear them and have several conversations with them.B]

Ahh, sure you're not schizophrenic?

Maybe ghosts do exist, but I doubt it though.

 #5 
Old 2003-01-31, 12:59
Alykorn Alykorn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ghost-like beings.

quote:
Originally posted by JamesTheGod:

Ahh, sure you're not schizophrenic?




Nope, not sure. It would explain allot though.
 #6 
Old 2003-02-01, 09:57
ahriman ahriman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ghost-like beings.

quote:
Originally posted by JamesTheGod:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Alykorn:
[B]Your friend is quite remarkable, a gift and a curse at the same time.
I see ghosts and hear them and have several conversations with them.B]

Ahh, sure you're not schizophrenic?

Maybe ghosts do exist, but I doubt it though.

[/QUOTE]

refer to my "Are ghosts real" topic, if you still are sceptical, i an provide you with some intense physical evidence.
Its just a matter of having an open mind, if you close your mind to the theory that ghosts may exists, then you will never believe.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics