About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2003-01-05, 03:33
Lollypop_PornStar Lollypop_PornStar is offline
Regular
 
Default What are your Fears???

personally their average things like spiders and heights. But also lately ive been terrified of hackers finding out where i live. Because of some rascist comments i had these indian hackers threatening me and i freaked out and i got all paranoid. Also im afraid of the dark and telephone operators. Dont ask me why i just am. So what are some ppls fears. Im not sure if this topic belongs here but why not?
 #2 
Old 2003-01-05, 03:44
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

Not living life to the fullest, and geting in trouble for trying too.

CTR
 #3 
Old 2003-01-05, 08:46
phead2121 phead2121 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

eternity
 #4 
Old 2003-01-05, 13:28
Alykorn Alykorn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

Being burned to death.

I am not afraid of heights,or falling and hitting my head because I have been knocked out before and almost had to have surgery, it's waking up after you hit the ground that is painful.I have been bit by spiders and snakes so I don't fear those anymore.
 #5 
Old 2003-01-05, 16:52
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

guns aimed at my face...Yes i've had it happen
 #6 
Old 2003-01-05, 18:14
NumB-nUTz NumB-nUTz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

-having someone suffocate or drown me

-Polterghiests, arcane arts, what you cant see... etc
 #7 
Old 2003-01-05, 21:15
somerlost somerlost is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

I'm afraid of grasshoppers and have been ever since I was a kid. I'm afraid of someone hurting one of my kids. I'm afraid of going insane, real insanity, not just getting really pissed off. I'm afraid of telling anyone the complete truth.
 #8 
Old 2003-01-05, 22:05
Solid_Snake8801 Solid_Snake8801 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

whats unkown to me, like if there really are ghosts or demons or scary shit like that. i've gotten to fear going down hills really fast on my bike/roller blades because i've fallen alot and got all nice and bluddy and roadrash adn whatnot, so i try to stay on level ground when it comes to rollerblades
 #9 
Old 2003-01-06, 02:14
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

hehehe.....


Indian Hackers...

Flowing circuit and shiny motherboard......

 #10 
Old 2003-01-06, 02:26
travisjdedrmyr travisjdedrmyr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

I'll post it again but what the fuck. Honestly, that and nothing else has scared the shit out of my ass.

ok i have a photo of a ghost i saw in my house it is very faint but if you look hard enough you will see it the link is http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf
 #11 
Old 2003-01-06, 05:57
C101C C101C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

I fear failure.

- Drax
 #12 
Old 2003-01-06, 11:54
Kente Kente is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

Clowns.

I just freeze up when there is one nearby. Quite a common fear though. I believe the reason is because of all the make up. The disfiguration of human features and the way they obscure the person underneath can really get to some people.

Plus, I was probably the only 11 year old who had actually read IT and not just seen the movie. Damn you to hell, Pennywise.

I also have a fear of some day going insane. I won't say any more on that because it's so much more mundane than clowns.
 #13 
Old 2003-01-07, 02:37
Regular
 
Mission Viejo CA USA
Default Re: What are your Fears???

i fear the dark

fears are just there to scare you, nothing more
 #14 
Old 2003-01-07, 02:53
Regular
 
Beyond This Galaxy
Default Re: What are your Fears???

quote:
Originally posted by Lollypop_PornStar:
personally their average things like spiders and heights. But also lately ive been terrified of hackers finding out where i live. Because of some rascist comments i had these indian hackers threatening me and i freaked out and i got all paranoid. Also im afraid of the dark and telephone operators. Dont ask me why i just am. So what are some ppls fears. Im not sure if this topic belongs here but why not?


Hi Lollypop,

I have absolutely NO FEARS of anything at all, visible or in-visible !

Ancient One
 #15 
Old 2003-01-07, 04:33
Fooshie Fooshie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

im afraid of turning into an adult
 #16 
Old 2003-01-07, 07:54
notquiteaussie notquiteaussie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

Eternity...

Afraid of boredom, things repeating... EXACTLY - in heaven or wherever we go....

Ancient One, please could you please give me some idea wht it may be like in the "4th" and "5th" realms. It chills me just thinking about it...
 #17 
Old 2003-01-07, 23:27
skinhead_nazi skinhead_nazi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

im afraid of spiders, dying a slow painful death, blindness and being locked up in prison 4 da rest of my life
 #18 
Old 2003-01-08, 06:24
Regular
 
Beyond This Galaxy
Default Re: What are your Fears???

quote:
Originally posted by notquiteaussie:
Eternity...

Afraid of boredom, things repeating... EXACTLY - in heaven or wherever we go....

Ancient One, please could you please give me some idea wht it may be like in the "4th" and "5th" realms. It chills me just thinking about it...



Hi Notquiteaussie,

I already discussed that in another discussion in this forum, titled :
" Teleportation Theory - Please Respond "
AND
in the discussion titled :
" Evolution of the human species... is it too late ? "
AND
in the discussion titled :
" Are ghosts real? "

I posted on another matter in this forum under the discussion titled :
"Reincarnation"

Please read ALL my posts in those discussions and then ask me any questions on anything i didn't cover....

Please post a response to me in the discussion titled :
" Teleportation Theory - Please Respond "

Eternal Blessings,
Ancient One
 #19 
Old 2003-01-09, 02:07
NGNeer NGNeer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

Two fears, those of spiders and heights, are more instinctive, though the spider one is very close to a phobia (depends on the size of the little bastard, bigger is worse).

On the other hand, I only have one conscious fear: That of rejection. Death, aliens, dark, sharp objects, fire, snakes, all that pales to the prospect of losing a freind for any reason.
 #20 
Old 2003-01-09, 04:39
Fooshie Fooshie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

my other fear is that aliens will invade i wont be around to see it.
 #21 
Old 2003-01-09, 18:55
blackblizzard blackblizzard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

my fears are
alien abduction
anything that can lay eggs in me
any insect bigger or hairier than my head
and more or less most people that i see on the street
 #22 
Old 2003-01-10, 02:53
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

Reincarnation
 #23 
Old 2003-01-10, 05:55
Macai Macai is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

Well, my fears are kind of weird. My greatest fear is of the undead etc. Not ghosts, the undead. (theres a difference, ill have you know) Zombies, Vampires, etc. When i was six years old, my babysitter brought Resident Evil over to my place, that game is scary at age 15, but its horrifying at age 6.

My other fears are basically anything that moves behind me. (like, in the shadows while my back is turned, etc), and nasty fresh cut or wounds.

 #24 
Old 2003-01-10, 17:42
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

One thing I am afraid of is finding that life is fake. Sometimes I wonder if it is all an illusion. I have also always been afraid to die, but I think that I am more afraid to live.
 #25 
Old 2003-01-10, 20:19
Vidimidi Vidimidi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What are your Fears???

My fear is that the world will one day get over populated. It's a constant fear of mine. I'm always thinking about it.

What would happen? Will they just start killing people randomly? (like pick names out of a hat?)
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics