|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-12-14, 07:16
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Reality?
I had this unusual dream the other day, more unusual than others as you will soon see.
Well I will not go into the details of the dream, because they're not imporant. But at the end of the dream, I drove a car on these railroad tracks up into the air, and the reailroad tracks were becoming spread apart, enough for the car to fall through but I kept driving and it did fall through. I felt like I was free falling for about 1 minute, then I hit the ground, I open my eyes and I'm on my floor next to my bed. The thing is I walk around and have this unusual feeling that this is a dream too. And I start getting scared, because I have this feeling that I can't get out. So I go back to my bed and start concentrating on waking up, and after about 45 seconds of doing that, I finally wake up in my real bed, sweating and breathing hard.
This has happened about 4 other times with me;where I wake up to my house, but it's also a dream and I have to concentrate very hard to get out of it, and I have the same symtoms when I wake up.
Do any of you have any idea of what this might be?
|
|
#2
 2002-12-14, 07:26
|
Das Troll 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Reality?
dream within a dream are common accurences. nothign to be worried about unless your a sleep walker. what i some times is whats called sleep paralasis. where your awake and concious but your body is still asleep. your eyes are slightly open but u cant move your arms or legs or even talk. its a horrible feeling. and if u have to concentrate very hard to wake up why not use it to your advantage. check out fringe. it has alot of stuff on lucid dreaming, or controling your dreams. if u know your dreaming then just spin around in your dream and concentrate on what u want. say a woman or a man that uve been lusting after  remember in your dreams your god. creater and destroyer of everything that u see. if i had trouble waking from a dream that i knew was a dream id be asleep more than i was awake. [This message has been edited by Das Troll (edited 12-14-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-12-14, 19:28
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Reality?
Well, believe I have before, it's just sometimes I do want to wake up.
But I have to admit, it's quite unusual to walk around your house and such while in a dream, that seems soo real.
|
|
#4
 2002-12-17, 03:07
|
maxpower02903 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Reality?
When i was younger, i would have dreams and i would go to the bathroom in my dream...and wake up with a wet bed. No lie. I heard somewhere that you will never die in your dreams because then you will die in real life. Im sure someone can proove this wrong by saying they have died in a dream. I know i havent.
|
|
#5
 2002-12-17, 03:19
|
|
Regular
|
|
Mission Viejo CA USA
|
|
Re: Reality?
when you know its a dream, control it! make some hot girls appear, get money, walk around, do whatever you want. next time, dont wake up, go find your parents and see what they say to you in the dream
|
|
#6
 2002-12-22, 01:54
|
Irrylath 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Reality?
or, when you wake up and you're still in a dream, it could be an out of body experience. try walking around and see what happens.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|