About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-05, 06:00
cornzornoplat cornzornoplat is offline
Regular
 
Default Ghost experiences

post your experiences with ghosts....if youve had any. For some strange reason my family has been haunted by ghosts for a long time,all my aunts uncles, grandparents..cousins etc. have come in contact, Ive seen ghosts on many seperate ocassions the firstime was about 5years ago when I was 13...I remember something cold waking me up...so I sat up and looked over to the bedpost..I saw the ghost of a young boy sitting their, he was about 12 years old,blonde hair jeans and a white t-shirt, he was just lookin around the room, I was pretty freaked out, I closed my eyes and told myself I was dreaming...I opened them back up and it was still their, not knowing what to do I just stayed awake the rest of the night and tried not to look at it, the second time...about a year later, my cousin was staying the night, about 2am..we heard someone coming up the steps,and heard a voice..we expected someone to show up through the door...but after a minute or two, no one came so I looked down the steps and saw nothin but pitch-black darkness..I went to bed but was awoken not to long after...I looked to my doorway and saw the same ghost I had seen the year before...he was passing from thestairway into the bathroom, I just got a little freaked out and went back to bed, the next morning, my cousin came to me and said last night I saw a ghost go into the bathroom....I hadnt told him anythin about what I had seen, I asked him to describe it, and he said, a boy about 12-13 blonde hair,blue jeans,white t-shirt...I told him I had seen the same thing. When I lived in that house,I could always feel something, like a presence in my room, I heard alot of wierd things in that house and was glad to move

So we moved, two house down,it was a bigger house,but the owner,who we knew said that it too had had a problem with hauntings. not thinking anything of it I Was laying down on the couch one night, and at about three am decided to go upstairs to bed, as i walked down the hall, the ghost of a woman stepped out of the room next to the stairs and looked right at me, she had an evil face and cold black eyes,this was THE scariest moment of my life..I never felt fear like that. I ran upstairs and needless to say I didnt sleep much that night, we moved from that house shortly after, and damn if they didnt follow me again, Ive only lived here for a year,and I already have seen shadowy figures waliking aroun at night, one appeared right in my room! and people wonder why Im an Insomniac...Does anyone else see apparitions continuously.....can anyone tell me why theyve continued to haunt my family? If you feel like it post your encounters....so Ill know Im not the only one seeing shit
 #2 
Old 2002-12-05, 06:34
grib grib is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ghost experiences

I can feel the fear in your description - scary shit.

I've never personally had an experience with a ghost. I know that it is very possible to help a ghost(s) move on from this life.

Are the ghosts you see the same images, or could it be coincidental that you're moving into haunted homes? If they actually are moving with you, it's probably because someone in your family (not necessarily living family) did something to hurt them.

Something easy to do to get rid of evil spirits: burn a sage smudging stick. You can get them at spirituality supply stores - sage is the most common. I've never done it, so don't know the effectiveness. It may just keep them at bay temporarily. Also, not all ghosts are evil. Many are just confused.
 #3 
Old 2002-12-05, 18:30
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Ghost experiences

I had a problem with some poltergeist following me around when i lived in Washington. When I moved from the house, it stayed gone for about 3 or 4 months and then came right back and fucked with me for 5 years.

Then I moved alllll the way to central Texas and I haven't been bothered since then, although I get the feeling that if I go back that it will start up again. I think maybe that when I moved I went so far away (the other end of the country) that it didn't have or want to waste the energy it would have taken to come after me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics