About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-12-04, 15:38
livesincloset livesincloset is offline
Regular
 
Default I have a problem

I had and Out of Body Experience yesterday. The only thing bad about it is that I went inside of my best friend. I came back out perfectly fine it just seems like I'm missing something. I don't know what but I feel like i'm not all here. Should I be scared?
 #2 
Old 2002-12-04, 18:12
grib grib is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a problem

Do you have an idea of why you went inside your friend?
 #3 
Old 2002-12-04, 18:43
livesincloset livesincloset is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a problem

She was right there next to me. I had no where else to go and I haven't learned how to control it yet. Do you know what I mean?
 #4 
Old 2002-12-05, 01:14
grib grib is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a problem

I understand. Some methods of inducing OBEs involve grabbing onto something outside of you & pulling your astral body into the object. Example: Set a crystal ball on the table..perform the relaxation until you can feel the vibrations & tingling..then grab onto the crystal ball & PULL. I imagine you then have to learn how to get out of the ball.

I don't know the implications of what has happened to you. I can see how it might be scary. I say, ask this question at a forum dedicated to astral projection. Here's one:
http://www.astralforum.com/

Good luck. If you want to describe your experience further, I'm open to listening.
 #5 
Old 2002-12-05, 01:21
livesincloset livesincloset is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a problem

Well we was sitting outside talking about nothing very important but I was listening to her. You must take in the fact that we are very close. We are like sisters. People actually think we are. Well we was talking when all of a sudden I had this feeling like my soul was leaving me. I got scared really quick. Then I couldn't hear anything that was coming out of her mouth. Though I could hear what I thought was thoughts. I can't really remeber what they said but It scared me. I saw what she saw. I kept seeing this hole. When I came back out she looked at me and kept talking. She had not known I was in her. I just feel like something happend and now I don't think i'm all here. Do you think I should tell her or should I keep it a secret?
 #6 
Old 2002-12-05, 05:15
grib grib is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a problem

My first instinct is to say: tell her. I've kept my interest in these subjects secret from my own friends for as long as I can remember. Recently, I started talking about it with them. I realized 2 things. First, many of them actually have an interest & were similarly holding back speaking about it. I hadn't suspected this, & was quite surprised. Second, those who don't have an interest are good enough friends that even if they don't believe, they can just dismiss it. I don't bring it up again with them, & we have no problems.

I think that we are coming to a time when spirituality & magick is becoming more accepted. It always happens after a very technological period. I don't believe describing an experience, especially to a person who is very close to you, will get you persecuted or ridiculed. However, if you know that your friend is very opposed to thinking about or believing in things paranormal & supernatural, tread carefully. If she views all witchcraft as evil (as some people unfortunately do), then she might be troubled by your description. Use your judgement about your friend. If she's open to it, talking about it with her could very well bring you closer together.

If you decide to tell her, here's how I would do it. Write a journal entry (do you keep a journal?), describing the experience. Whether it's a paragraph or 3 pages, it should describe as best you can remember your feelings, your perceptions, & your experience. It helps me to write these things in first person, like a dream - 'I am sitting next to you listening to you talk, & suddenly...' Try to let your thoughts flow. In the difficult parts, grammar is of little importance.

Also, research online. Read about astral projection, OBE's. Maybe someone has had a simliar experience. If you find an explanation that you feel is right, I'm interested to hear.

Be well.
-n
 #7 
Old 2002-12-05, 08:52
livesincloset livesincloset is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a problem

I will start my study right away. I will keep you posted to. Thank you so much for your help. I do think that my friend will understand. She has a strange way of understanding. I will keep you posted. Thank you again and I hope you will be well also.
 #8 
Old 2002-12-06, 01:57
pink spid3r pink spid3r is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a problem

Has she been affected by it in anyway?
 #9 
Old 2002-12-06, 19:51
livesincloset livesincloset is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I have a problem

I don't know. She does tend to seem like she's closer to me some how. I think she might know then again I don't. She does get closer to me.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics