About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-30, 03:09
Regular
 
Default intutive

Intution.

How does one activate it or reconize what it is?


Second question:
Do you believe in it or what experience you had with it?
 #2 
Old 2002-10-30, 06:14
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: intutive

Intuition to some people is like a sixth sence. An automatic knowing of something. Usually intuition is not activated on "command", but triggered by certain events that your subconscience renders [wtf?]

Yes. Usually intuition [much like insight] has led me to see peopole who are playing coy, or trying to be deceitful with me at first instead of me paying for it later.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-31, 01:46
Regular
 
Default Re: intutive

quote:
Originally posted by Dion:
Intuition to some people is like a sixth sence. An automatic knowing of something. Usually intuition is not activated on "command", but triggered by certain events that your subconscience renders [wtf?]

Yes. Usually intuition [much like insight] has led me to see peopole who are playing coy, or trying to be deceitful with me at first instead of me paying for it later.



Well I realize its there but I also relize its like a set of eyes. You see things but it takes time to notice small yet important stuff instead of glancing over what was seen.

I am wondering if there a way to make my intution easier and stronger to notice instead of being glanced over, easliy ignored and confused with other feelings..
 #4 
Old 2002-10-31, 09:10
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: intutive

dont know why but my "sixth sense" if you will has been growing stronger, as in i feel and see things happening before they happen, or most often while they are happening but i cannot see or hear the event, it always seems to be bad things... to quote the top of this post "dont know"
 #5 
Old 2002-11-01, 13:38
Regular
 
Default Re: intutive

With guts, patences and practice with others, my brother.

Don't think much, just listen to the voice in your heart and act.

 #6 
Old 2002-11-01, 15:40
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: intutive

I think that I have a sixth sense. I realized this because I knew something bad was going to happen when I
1. Rolled my truck in the ditch.
2. Went and smoked a joint with my buddy and the fucking cops came and busted us.
3. When I crashed my truck .
4. When I got caught driving with no insurance, registration, license, seatbelt.
all before it was going to happen. I noticed that everytime I felt like something was going to happen I would just ignore it and then this shit would happen. So if you feel nervous about doing something and don't know why. I say follow your intuition.
 #7 
Old 2002-11-02, 00:49
Regular
 
Default Re: intutive

quote:
Originally posted by gombowlzombie:
With guts, patences and practice with others, my brother.

Don't think much, just listen to the voice in your heart and act.





I dont remeber writng this cause it doesnt sound like me.
 #8 
Old 2002-11-05, 06:03
Dion Dion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: intutive

It can be compared to psychic ability. So yes there is a way to improve your intuition. Many tutorials on the internet. That is if you believe in that sort of stuff....
 #9 
Old 2002-11-09, 14:30
Regular
 
Default Re: intutive

quote:
Originally posted by Dion:
It can be compared to psychic ability. So yes there is a way to improve your intuition. Many tutorials on the internet. That is if you believe in that sort of stuff....



My dad believes in it and he is a anti-mystical man. He dont believe in stuff he calls hocus-pocus but in intution he does because of experiences within his life.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics