About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-25, 03:34
BlankDeed BlankDeed is offline
Regular
 
Default post your astral projection experiences

i just want to see the simmilarities, and well..read other peoples stories heh
 #2 
Old 2002-10-26, 00:40
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your astral projection experiences

Wow, I'm surprised no one yet?
 #3 
Old 2002-10-26, 01:05
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your astral projection experiences

ive been working on astral projection, i have astral projected in a dream once. i astral projected on accident in cancun. i was laying down in the room and i was so tired. i just started sliding around the room. Ive believe ive came close to projecting intentionally. one time i started feeling the vibrations so much and i heard electric drums.
 #4 
Old 2002-10-28, 20:55
MagikalElement MagikalElement is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: post your astral projection experiences

I am pretty sure that I came close to astral projection(purposly) once. I tried for a long time(it takes forever to get myself to relax) and then I like started feeling myself vibrate ALOT. I got kinda freaked out I think and the vibrations stopped. Since then, i haven't been able to even get that far.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics