About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-10-11, 19:08
EIfer EIfer is offline
Regular
 
Default Live forever!

I'm sure you've all seen this by now, but this site is made by an insane Chinese man who claims to know what happens in the future, how to solve global conflict, and how to live forever.

So you better go there, because "Once China reaches 1.6 billion, China will blow up!"

(Clicking on this link helps me get my free immortality rings!) http://www.alexchiu.com/affiliates/clickthru.cgi?id=Elfer

[This message has been edited by EIfer (edited 10-12-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-10-11, 22:47
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Live forever!

Alex is full of pure 100% fresh steaming bovine excrement.
 #3 
Old 2002-10-12, 04:15
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Live forever!

Dead link...........

CTR
 #4 
Old 2002-10-12, 14:33
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Live forever!

don't affiliate yourself with him, you retard, you make fun of him then you go and spam his site.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-12, 17:34
EIfer EIfer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Live forever!

I fixed the link, should work now.

I also happen to find it interesting that posters from TOTSE all decide to not believe in the Alex Chiu immortality devices because...why? Because the rest of society told you it's not possible, that's why. And we all know how TOTSE is about conforming and doing what society tells us to do, and believing what society tells us to believe.

I also would like to know when people who know how to use capitals and commas correctly started being known as "retards".
 #6 
Old 2002-10-12, 18:18
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Live forever!

quote:
Originally posted by EIfer:

I also happen to find it interesting that posters from TOTSE all decide to not believe in the Alex Chiu immortality devices because...why? Because the rest of society told you it's not possible, that's why.



I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't believe what he claims simply because it is physically impossible and he's going to die one day, which will end all that madness.

However, his testimonials are a good example of what placebos can do.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-13, 11:50
EIfer EIfer is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Live forever!

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Magneto:
I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't believe what he claims simply because it is physically impossible and he's going to die one day, which will end all that madness.

However, his testimonials are a good example of what placebos can do.



And of course, even if it does keep you physically young forever, your brain cells will all die some day, leaving you as a thoughtless, brainless, sack of healthy and useful organs.

 #8 
Old 2002-10-13, 14:01
Fallen Seraph Fallen Seraph is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Live forever!

I think that if what that guy says is true (which I doubt it is) and the world turns out the way that he predicts, then he will have created a vision of the afterlife on this planet, but unfortunately the vision won't be of harps and clouds, it will be of pitchforks and sulpher. I genuinely hope that his lil rings don't work.

[This message has been edited by Fallen Seraph (edited 10-13-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:06
PuppetHunter PuppetHunter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Live forever!

your supposed to die, nature wants you to die... i think nature can overcome some stupid little magnents
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics