About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-21, 03:49
Regular
 
Default Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

I had this dream last night where I was some sort of worker, but everyone was speaking some language that at first I didn't understand, and obviously didn't recognize, but within a few seconds I knew exactly what they were saying. Then I started speaking it back to them with ease. My skin was a bit darker than it is in real life, and I think I was shorter, too. I mean, it didn't seem like I was very tall. No one was. Everyone was sort of dark-haired, but with a rather light complexion Even mine wasn't really dark, but my skin in real life is rather white.

So anyway, we were building some sort of temple or classroom building, but my dream ended after we all agreed to take a break.

Any idea why the hell I was speaking a totally different language? It was certainly not European, or at least nothing I have ever heard sounded anything like it. I could probably repeat some phrases even now, although with a little bit of trouble, but I don't know what they mean now.

Ugh..
 #2 
Old 2002-09-21, 10:35
palee palee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

Hmmmmmm.....

Intergalactic transmision....

thx,
the pale e
 #3 
Old 2002-09-21, 17:53
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

I love dreams.

I had a dream last night - i could fly over castles but not over lakes.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-09-21, 23:53
phender phender is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

what phrases were you saying? can you write them down using English letters to sound them out?
 #5 
Old 2002-09-22, 01:31
Regular
 
Default Re: Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

Hmm, that is hard to do since different english speakers pronounce letters differently. I really don't know how to type stops and everything, plus there are sounds that weren't even in english.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-22, 01:42
sedqon sedqon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

Cthulhu! I�! I�!

you were clearly building a temple for Our Father Of Fish.
 #7 
Old 2002-10-05, 02:56
Zheka Zheka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

Malaria you have seen into newyork 2099. everyone looks the same because of interbreeding between negro's jews' and arayns. thus we all have mixed swarthy hair and skin and are shorter. you are speaking a evolved ebonics. we all will have to speak ebonics if we dont we are gunned down.
 #8 
Old 2002-10-05, 15:45
Doug-44 Doug-44 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

lately ive been having sexual dreams, i had one where i was at the doctors and this nurse told me to take down my pants so i did and i was nervous, and she touched me and i freaked out and fell on top of her. it was fun.
 #9 
Old 2002-10-05, 16:16
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dream I had.. not sure where this should go

Can anyone else here read in their dreams? If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out my thread in this forum.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics