About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-29, 04:01
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default astral projection book

http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html

thats the book that helped and inspired me. read it and learn
 #2 
Old 2002-08-29, 04:43
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

WOW!!! It is great, allthough I have only read 3 chapters, but I plan on killing it before the end of the day.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-30, 03:13
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

Damn!!! I've never read a book other than assigned for school and i just read 12 chapters in one sitting, i'll knock it out tommarow.

CTR
 #4 
Old 2002-08-30, 03:21
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

yeah i did the same thing when i first found it. it really is a great book and well written. not to long and drawn out, just good information and lessons.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-31, 00:18
Genital-Warfare Genital-Warfare is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

Umm have you ever thyed what he is talking about, and how did you become a mod im die to staiten up bad ideas? Sorry im not on toppic.

CTR
 #6 
Old 2002-09-01, 01:08
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

I'll be back in an hour. I'm going to read. Thank you. brb.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-01, 01:26
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

well i have to go, and from what I have read, that book sounds very interesting. I'm going to get back to it asap. c ya.

-TheParkinator
 #8 
Old 2002-09-01, 08:09
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: astral projection book

You can downloaded it from Kazaa.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-08, 03:29
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

quote:
Originally posted by Genital-Warfare:
Umm have you ever thyed what he is talking about, and how did you become a mod im die to staiten up bad ideas? Sorry im not on toppic.

CTR



yeah i have tried astral projection and have done it several times. i didnt use his methods described at the end of the chapters because doing my own thing worked better. and i can tell you personally its real. i havent experienced as much as him like finding my inner voice and several other things but i can personally tell you its very possible or at least seems so to me.

as far as being a mod root aproached me. there will never be a mod for b/m tho. the whole point is just to put all the garbage posts in there. some people contact him but few are actually modded or even have their mail read just due to volume.

 #10 
Old 2002-09-09, 00:15
Leesa Leesa is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

i really want to order that book but my parents will kill me i asked them if i could use their credit card number then pay them back b/c amazon.com won't take cash but they said "that stuff is for the devil i don't want u looking at that" blah blah blah and they're full of shit, but i can't get it. can any of u tell me how to project? i've tried it before but i'm never successful i don't really know how to
 #11 
Old 2002-09-09, 01:57
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

dude, you dont have to order it, the entire book is right there for free. no one can tell you what to do, they can only help you find the right mindset and from there its up to you. "im just trying to show you the door, its you who has to walk throught it"
 #12 
Old 2002-09-15, 14:29
graft graft is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

astral projection is as real as real goes, and i've got an explanation for it, but if nobody wants to hear it, i'm not going to post, since it's quite long
 #13 
Old 2002-09-15, 20:36
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: astral projection book

Hmm i have an explanation too.
Let's here yours
 #14 
Old 2002-10-07, 19:51
Phonix Shock Phonix Shock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

i have been practising Astral Projection on and off for a few years.

 #15 
Old 2002-10-09, 00:02
Regular
 
Smalltown USA
Default Re: astral projection book

I have been meditating regularly for about a month and as soon as I have mastered that I think that astral projection is the next step. I am kind of afraid though, not of the actual procces but of how honest and credible the auther is. I don't want to end up in some cult because my will power has been reduced from this. I dont have any real reason to believe this but I like to be cautious about things like this.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-09, 03:10
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

I read a book once back in high school about astral projection.... it was called "How I Learned Soul Travel" and was just one dude's story...

Fascinating stuff... he had several techniques that would help you to project. I tried for a while, never really succeeded, but he did say that when you are 'in tune' (or whatever) you would hear a buzzing in your ear. I heard that once, and I got so damn excited I ruined everything. I always tried it when I went to bed for the night, and the hardest part of it all was staying focused on what I was doing and not let my mind wander. I have no idea if that book was for real or not.


I'm gonna read the online book tho, hope it's a winner

 #17 
Old 2002-10-13, 02:52
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

iv only had the buzzing whirling noise once. its different for each person.

if your afraid then i would not project because its not going to be a good experience if you feel negatively about it. a little aprehension or fear is normal and expected at first but if you are truely terrified or just plain uncomfortably afraid then i advise you to not go for it until you work out your fear issues.
 #18 
Old 2002-10-13, 20:25
azconvict azconvict is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

DOES ANY ONE EVER GET THAT FEELING SOMEONE IS BEHIND YOU AND YOU DONT WANNA TURN AROUND TO FIND OUT? OR SOMETHING IS WAITING IN THE DARK WATCHING?
 #19 
Old 2002-10-14, 01:00
PuppetHunter PuppetHunter is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

sure that feeling when something is behind you... it's even more fun when your in the shower and what ever's behind you seems really really evil... but maybe it's just you who's behind you...
 #20 
Old 2002-10-18, 20:31
Regular
 
Marathon
Default Re: astral projection book

quote:
Originally posted by azconvict:
DOES ANY ONE EVER GET THAT FEELING SOMEONE IS BEHIND YOU AND YOU DONT WANNA TURN AROUND TO FIND OUT? OR SOMETHING IS WAITING IN THE DARK WATCHING?
that sounds like sleep Paralysis

 #21 
Old 2002-10-20, 01:01
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: astral projection book

nope, thats the real deal. i have that feeling when there is in fact something behind me. some people just know things and have these gut feelings that others dont.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics