About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-15, 13:12
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default My time here.

After being here at Totse for a few months I have realized that people generally come up with the same topics over and over again. Especially when new members arrive. I have talked with a majority of you and debated some of my thoughts and shared some of my experiences. I am come to a point where this is not doing me very much good and for further progress I need to take more action. Some of you have been influenced by some of my thoughts, even the most rigid of you. I have to constantly remind my self that things will change with time, but only if you and I take action. Some people refuse to change their beliefs while others have little trouble accepting something new to them that they can feel could be right for themselves. Anyways, the point is I am growing tired of repeating myself in different ways. I try to describe things in different ways for many different people here, some would like to listen some wouldn't. I am glad I found Totse to share Ideas with you and to learn from you all. A lot of you share some of my thoughts. I am not saying my way of thinking is right and I am not saying yours is wrong. But enough blathering, here are some links for you guys from a rather good website. I'm sure very few of you will only read half of these and even fewer will read all of them, but to each his own.

http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/photon-belt.html
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/merkaba-meditation.html
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/obe-iipc.html
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/esoterism-gomez.html
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/energy-signatures-jorgensen.html
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/ascension-guideline-jananda.html
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/violet-flame-donaldson.html
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/herman-michael-hs.html
http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/individual-collective-consciousness-phelan.html
 #2 
Old 2002-08-15, 18:16
Regular
 
Basking under my light bulb
Default Re: My time here.

Yo cure
Does this mean that you post no more?
 #3 
Old 2002-08-16, 11:22
Regular
 
Default Re: My time here.

I was going to do the exact thing as you now doing for the exact same reason, but without the links, it's like the leveling of a wave, but I'll wait till the next one comes, maybe, I probably wont see it
 #4 
Old 2002-08-21, 09:42
Santonixx Santonixx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My time here.

A few weeks ago I noticed the sky looked red at night and lights outside at night have been very brite like they are when you take acid or eat mushrooms. I been reading about planet X ever since I read a post here about 4 or 5 months ago. It said someones friends at NASA had warned them about planet X swinging by MAY 2003...My life has been so weird ever since that post and its been even more weird the last few weeks. Anybody I even try talking to about this seems to not want to listen or comes up with some other explanation...Is this going on with any of you?
 #5 
Old 2002-08-21, 09:53
Regular
 
Default Re: My time here.

Yes, very
But I don't know what to say about it either
Kinda funny
But how much truth is in Planet X?
I don't know much about it at all
 #6 
Old 2002-08-21, 13:01
Santonixx Santonixx is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My time here.

http://www.zetatalk.com/thub04.htm http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90207.htm
Here is some info that might help....
 #7 
Old 2002-08-21, 15:39
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: My time here.

Curious Monkey what your trying to say is. Your sick of posting the same stuff ? And reading the same posts right ?

Stay and maybe you'll realise totse has alot more to offer than just a forum.

Peace Renegade,
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics