About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-06, 21:08
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Quicky

Not to start another "What's wrong with me topic" but...I'll keep it very short...

During sleep I think A LOT. I can even sometimes control my dreams, call it what you will. So the point is sometimes when I'm sleeping my hand all of a sudden violently raises itself up, or I get shocked and my body gets a quick shiver. What is this all about???

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #2 
Old 2002-08-06, 22:05
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Quicky

don't really have an associated response, but i do have a freaky "controlling your dreams" blurb.

two nights ago, i was teaching myself to fly and lost control. i fell into a lake and didn't regain control til i was pretty deep. i kept trying to swim to the surface for air and nearly drowned in the process. i woke up the instant my mouth reached the air and i totally had to GAAASP and jumpstart my breathing... a medical disorder or just a queer coincidence?

scary in any event.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-07, 13:33
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Quicky

Sudden jolts. Are when you are on the barrier of awake and sleeping. Ancient Indians believed this happeened because it was your soul leaving your body for a moment.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-08-07, 17:04
Fatal Syntax Fatal Syntax is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Quicky

I had sudden jolts once before as well. It was an interesting experience to say the least. It went on for what seemed like forever. The most intense part of it occured right as a train was passing my house.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-07, 19:29
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Quicky

Yeah, but this happens to me quite frequently. I dont know.

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #6 
Old 2002-08-08, 05:30
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Quicky

The same stuff happends to me...I always thought it was no big deal. I guess I just assumed that being able to control my dreams, just had something to do with me not being fully asleep.

As for your hand jolting up...I dont know...mine does it too...sometimes even my whole upper half, it is almost like I am being pulled out of bed.

I dont know if that hely yall at all...but I know it comforts me a little to know that it doesnt jsut happend to me
 #7 
Old 2002-08-11, 02:23
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Quicky

Thats called lucid dreaming.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics