|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-08-06, 03:54
|
Genital-Warfare 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Belief
I want to see what amount of people here acualy belive in the paranormal, pyscic activity, gosts, alieans, predicting the future or anything thing like that and any stange story that acualy did happen would be interesting to read.
|
|
#2
 2002-08-06, 04:13
|
|
|
Re: Belief
Well I have had dreams that have came true exactly as I had dreamed them and have had accurate predictions of the immediate future come to me out of nowhere, so I know that some people can actually do that. The ones you see on T.V. are predominantly bullshitting you though. Psychic phenomena rarely works like a light switch, at least in my experience. I haven't had anything like thatr happen to me in a long time though, so I think whatever was causing me to do it quit working.
I have seen a shadow move by itself once before, that really got me to thinking. There was nothing around to create the shadow projection, and it was moving around freely on its own, took off and dissapeared. If it wasn't tfor me being the poster boy for mental health, never doing drugs, and being wide awake when it happened, I would have had to write it off as a hallucination. But since I never hallucinate and their was no logical explination, it's most likely something paranormal.
|
|
#3
 2002-08-06, 15:13
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Belief
I was having a ciggerette one night at a friends house drive. When a ball of light came down from the sky and shot up at a speed well over 150kmph. Very strange.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#4
 2002-08-06, 16:08
|
Galvaplex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Belief
^It's very possible that ball was ball lightening.
I believe in UFO's, I just don't see that point of buzzing yuor car tlike that.
I'd post more but I need sleep. think I', pretty damn coherent, huh?
|
|
#5
 2002-08-06, 22:19
|
Vicodin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Belief
I've seen the Marfa Lights and if anyone thinks they're just randomly self-igniting balls of swamp methane, they're full of shit. Methane doesn't burn red, green and blue from the same natural source.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|