About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-09, 03:01
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default What is wrong with me?

I am extremely happy my post has been a topic of extreme interest to other totse members. I am also glad I was able to to give people a chance to talk about themselves, as well.

I had a dream last night, that I was on totse. Literally. I was walking, and there weregiant pieces of paper I could read instantly as I walked by.

I remember reading all of them, but only one piece of paper I remember what it said. It was about a wall where people tortured themselves and others, in hopes of enlightenment and that sort of thing. I get a feeling in my gut everytime I think about it, like something terrible will happen to me.

Now I shall wait and see what it means! If I ever find out, I will repost in reply to this. Maybe I'm about to die...

Ironz
 #2 
Old 2002-08-09, 12:02
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

Sounds like a dramatic version of totse,
"I wouldn't worry to much though
Them ol' dreams are only in your head"
-Bob Dylan's Dream

If you can aviod it try, if you can't don't worry about it,

Curious:
"Sometimes I dream things too. A lot of the time the dreams are more like visions......"

They seem to be made of a different substance? I have these as well, I had one that I still vividly remember, it seems more like a prophecy now though, I've done, and will have to do exactly what I did in the dream if I'm to achive what I want at the moment, I'm into the last quarter now,
 #3 
Old 2002-08-09, 12:46
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

Ironz. Dont worry my friend by the sounds of it your a good person and i have the ut most respect for you.

I can recomened a book on death and living.

"The Tibetan book of living and dying"

Its excellent.

Peace Renegade,
 #4 
Old 2002-08-09, 17:05
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
Ironz. Dont worry my friend by the sounds of it your a good person and i have the ut most respect for you.

I can recomened a book on death and living.

"The Tibetan book of living and dying"

Its excellent.

Peace Renegade,




Thank you Renegade. I am extremely honored to be considered your friend and to have earned your respect. I will most certainly look for that book.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-09, 17:12
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

quote:
Originally posted by Ironz:
I had a dream last night, that I was on totse. Literally. I was walking, and there weregiant pieces of paper I could read instantly as I walked by.

I remember reading all of them, but only one piece of paper I remember what it said. It was about a wall where people tortured themselves and others, in hopes of enlightenment and that sort of thing. I get a feeling in my gut everytime I think about it, like something terrible will happen to me.

Now I shall wait and see what it means! If I ever find out, I will repost in reply to this. Maybe I'm about to die...

Ironz




I had another dream. It was the same dream as yesterday's last night, but it lasted even longer.

I went to visit the wall, but it was in a huge palace. When I entered the palace, the whole place was lit by chandaleirs (spell check!). There was one room, about the size of a New York city block. In the middle was a spiral stairway going down as far as the eye could see. I walked down the stairway, seeing the most amazing things (I do not remember them, only remembering I thought they were amazing). Every couple hundred floors I went down, the lighting became dimmer and dimmer. After a very long time, it was about as bright as it is during dusk. I saw the wall from the previous night's dream. On it were the people I work with. They were just hanging from it. As soon as I was about to touch one of them, I woke up.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-09, 18:52
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

No worrys. You came here looking for help to your worrys. Hopefully you can now except them a little easier and life will begin to be less upsetting and more intresting.

It would be good to here now and again of happenings that have happened.

Peace Renegade,
 #7 
Old 2002-08-11, 16:53
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

maby you are neurotic. sometimes i dream something and later it happens but now im used to it and i dont get that scared. oh yeah when i was younger and i was interested in aliens i used to cry alot also but out of fear. and i always used to have dreams with aliens and to stop the dream i would fall on my knees. and sometimes i would have dreams about counting sand grains or something weird and when i would wake i would start try to count to 3 but i couldnt get exactly right and id be freaked out and crying then it would go away. maby if everything is so werid and fucked up for you , you should stay away from astral projection.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-11, 22:36
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

quote:
Originally posted by evolove:
Curious:
"Sometimes I dream things too. A lot of the time the dreams are more like visions......"

They seem to be made of a different substance?



Yeah, they seem to be...more real. I actually feel things. Sometimes I can even make decisions. And sometimes I'll keep having the same dream over and over, not in the same night mind you, but only a few days apart, and sometimes weeks apart.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-16, 10:00
Kente Kente is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

I've never actually posted on a totse board before, but I felt oddly compelled to reply to yours.

Dont quote me on this being true or anything, but you might wanna do some research on it. Couple of years ago I read a book about the paranormal which at one point had a huge list of things, similar to the stuff you've described. It was about what the book called "Star People"- Alien/human hybrids. The book claimed that there are many people with abilities similar to the ones you described who feel out of place on the planet.

Like I said, no idea if its true but it might be worth researching.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-17, 03:23
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

quote:
Originally posted by Kente:
I've never actually posted on a totse board before, but I felt oddly compelled to reply to yours.


I feel very honored that you chose my topic for your first post, and for this, I thank you very much, and I hope your time spent on totse is enjoyable!

I will also look up these 'star people' and see what I can find on them. Thank you very much for your advice.

-Ironz
 #11 
Old 2002-08-18, 14:24
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

Ironz, The hyrbid theory was always ticking in the back of my mind but i didnt want to say in case i was completely wrong. I would look i really would into this subject it may just hold your answer.

Peace Renegade,
 #12 
Old 2002-08-19, 01:08
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

.
quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
Ironz, The hyrbid theory was always ticking in the back of my mind but i didnt want to say in case i was completely wrong. I would look i really would into this subject it may just hold your answer.

Peace Renegade,



Yeah. I found a list of common attributes of 'star people'. There were 175. I had around 140 of them. Kinda freaky. The one I remember the most was their favorite colors are purple and green. Those are mine!!! My windows appearance is set to various purple and green shades, so that one really freaked me out. Maybe I should go get a hybrid car to ride around in with my hybrid state of being!

 #13 
Old 2002-08-19, 05:57
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

Try the meditation, just focus on something like the feeling you get when you read about them, and asking for help or advice, whatever you think will work,
I don't know the repocussions will be, if any, but exercise caution, and make sure you realy want to do it,
I'm not putting my vote in for the Hybrid idea, but I'm not refuting it either, but you might find it worth a try, be careful though, the mind can play very convincing tricks, I don't know, I wouldn't listen to me if I were you
 #14 
Old 2002-08-20, 04:03
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

quote:
I don't know, I wouldn't listen to me if I were you[/B]



I'm confused.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-20, 09:53
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

I don't want to have any responsibility for anything that happens, more so anything bad, but besides that, my advice in any curcumstance should probably be considered dangerous, or stupid, my own life is somewhat acaine to your, at least it seems that way, so I'd be like the blind leading the blind
 #16 
Old 2002-08-20, 14:59
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

A good book into the incite of Aliens would be to read Whitley Striebers Communion. The star people if i remember correctly he meets in his book amongst other beings. Its worth a read just to see why this man is internationally acclaimed.

Peace Renegade,
 #17 
Old 2002-08-22, 03:04
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

quote:
Originally posted by evolove:
I don't want to have any responsibility for anything that happens, my own life is somewhat acaine to your, at least it seems that way, so I'd be like the blind leading the blind


Oh ok, much better. Now I understand!
 #18 
Old 2002-08-22, 03:05
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

quote:
Originally posted by Renegade:
read Whitley Striebers Communion.
Peace Renegade,



Hmm...ok, thanks. I found it on kazaa for free

This post turned out much bigger than I expected, WOW!

Ironz
 #19 
Old 2002-08-23, 01:35
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/greys-interaction.html
 #20 
Old 2002-08-23, 05:01
Nosegoblin Nosegoblin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

A lot of the time, even while wide awake, i can imagine myself living another life, not like a movie star or anything, just living my life with a few changes in it, as in what my life might be like if i did things differently. I guess im escaping reality or something. does this happen to anyone else?
 #21 
Old 2002-08-23, 10:25
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

Curious Monkey that information on The Greys was really intresting. You read a article on the greys you have seen them all but this one was more informative.

Peace Renegade,
 #22 
Old 2002-08-23, 11:31
CuriousMonky CuriousMonky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

Renegade, thank you for your words. Even though it seems I am limiting my conversations here, you appear to want to talk with me. I have read your post and you seem like an honest, open, intelligent person. Is there something in particular you would like to discuss?
 #23 
Old 2002-08-23, 13:29
Renegade Renegade is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

Its quite alright Curious. Secrets everyone owns and then one day they are released. I dont hold much at the moment. Nothing to do with the paranormal world anyway.

Peace Renegade,
 #24 
Old 2002-09-10, 23:22
Gizmo3747 Gizmo3747 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

curious:Yeah, they seem to be...more real. I actually feel things. Sometimes I can even make decisions. And sometimes I'll keep having the same dream over and over, not in the same night mind you, but only a few days apart, and sometimes weeks apart

ironz, kudos on the great thread it has really got me thinking

I have the exact same thing happening to me, but when it happens to me, it involves my friends and me in some sort of a rpg game situation, but when i wake up i remember it like it really happened, amd when i go to bed the next night i pick up the dream exactly where i left off the previous night.

[This message has been edited by Gizmo3747 (edited 09-10-2002).]
 #25 
Old 2002-09-11, 03:08
Ironz Ironz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: What is wrong with me?

Thank you for the kudos!!!

Maybe a moderator should archive this?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics