|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-06-14, 13:23
|
dugmenn 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Oiji board or what ever
dude, that sounds so cool, where can i buy one, so that i can conjure evil spirits. How do you work one?
|
|
#2
 2002-06-14, 17:49
|
-_-OsiriS-_- 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
Go to your local toy store....LoL, I'm serious.
[This message has been edited by -_-OsiriS-_- (edited 06-14-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-06-15, 02:20
|
Bliizzard 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
when i was little i played it with my mom she had no clue who my g/f was and i asked it and it spelled her name out..... my mom swore it wasnt her......i dont know if there really are spirits or its subconscious i didnt try to move it at all
|
|
#4
 2002-06-15, 23:56
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
I'm tellin' you man, stay away from that shit for your own good. Go ahead and do it if you feel you must, but when shit starts moving around in your house, you start seeing things in mirrors, and all this psi-factor x-files pseudo scientific bullshit starts happening it will make you think.
|
|
#5
 2002-06-16, 00:26
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
I am going to get one and try it. Supposing it isn't real, I want to state that loud and clear, supposing it is completely real, I need the experience to happen to me.
|
|
#6
 2002-06-16, 13:07
|
Renegade 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
real or not im not going to dare touch one.
Peace Renegade,
|
|
#7
 2002-06-16, 17:52
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
quote: Originally posted by Bliizzard: when i was little i played it with my mom she had no clue who my g/f was and i asked it and it spelled her name out..... my mom swore it wasnt her......i dont know if there really are spirits or its subconscious i didnt try to move it at all
Your mom and you spelled your girlfriends name out or did just your mom? and you say she didnt know the girls name? are you sure you mom didnt know. moms are good at keeping an eye on their baby boys.
|
|
#8
 2002-06-25, 04:20
|
Deakon 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
I heard it only works with real Oiuji boards, not the Parker Brother ones.
My sister's old ex-boyfriend's dad (phew) had a real one and it scared the shit out of him so it threw it away. THe next morning it was on the table. So he chopped it up and burnt it, guess what was on the table the next morning? Neato!
Personaly i think they're a load of shit. "No Tommy, i swear i'm not moving it. *snicker-snicker*"
|
|
#9
 2002-06-25, 06:49
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
When people move the marker. it is a load of shit.
When the marker moves itself, it has a tendency to make a believer out of you.
|
|
#10
 2002-06-25, 13:34
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
.
[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 06-25-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-06-25, 13:36
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Brent: [B] Kennard lost his company and it was taken over by his former foreman, William Fuld, in 1892. [QUOTE] HAHAHHAHHAHAHA!!
Read my newest post.
|
|
#12
 2002-06-25, 22:26
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
If you eat an apple at midnight in front of a mirror, the skull of your true love is supposed to appear
Another belief from Lebanon is if you repeat someone's name 100-1000 times in the dark in front of a mirror, their face will slowly appear. It's a belief that sometimes the person will be mad at being disturbed and smash the mirror to come get you. in which case you just flip the lights on
|
|
#13
 2002-06-25, 23:56
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
Hmm, now that sounds like BS. It reminds me of the "Candyman" movies where if you said his name 5 times in a mirror he would appear and run a hook through your ass. And that old "Bloody Mary" thing in front of a mirror.
I was all fucked up after that Ouija board incident though, I would have bet a million dollars that nothing would have happened, and been deep in debt afterward. After that, I never fully discounted anything.
[This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 06-26-2002).]
|
|
#14
 2002-06-26, 02:58
|
NapalmNate505 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
I heard if you try to burn the game, it wont let ya burn it, but yet, if you successfully burn it, it burns in a green flame. But what do i know, that was just what my grandparents said, and thyre fucked up in the head anyway.
|
|
#15
 2002-06-26, 04:35
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
I wouldn't believe ANYTHING anyone here says. You're all a bunch of freakin' drug-users. That AUTOMATICALLY discredits any extraordinary claims you spout.
[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 06-26-2002).]
|
|
#16
 2002-06-26, 23:40
|
belarion23 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
So Freud was completely wrong?
|
|
#17
 2002-06-27, 02:58
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
quote: Originally posted by belarion23: So Freud was completely wrong?
No, but the drug-users here are. Psychology is different.
|
|
#18
 2002-06-27, 12:52
|
belarion23 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
Brent, I know Psychology is different but my point was simply because one is a drug user does not automatically invalidate said opinions, thoughts, subjective interpetations.
When I was in college I read Freud's work schedule and suddenly realized I could never put in 21 hour days 7 days a week. Then I learned he used coke like we drink coffee and this explained it. However, because Freud was a coke user does not, in my subjective opinion, invalidate his work (at least the parts I agree with).
|
|
#19
 2002-06-27, 14:24
|
Brent 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
quote: Originally posted by belarion23: Brent, I know Psychology is different but my point was simply because one is a drug user does not automatically invalidate said opinions, thoughts, subjective interpetations.
When I was in college I read Freud's work schedule and suddenly realized I could never put in 21 hour days 7 days a week. Then I learned he used coke like we drink coffee and this explained it. However, because Freud was a coke user does not, in my subjective opinion, invalidate his work (at least the parts I agree with).
But many drugs can induce hallucinations, and many drug-users are into the Ouija board. A potential hallucination as opposed to a scientific theory.
|
|
#20
 2002-06-28, 06:39
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
Im not a drug user. The only thing I ever did was took 2 hits of weed off of a pipe when I was 13, and it didn't do anything to me at all. Hell, I don't even drink caffeine and I use soymilk because it has no fat, add that to the fact that I have never hallucinated.
When we burned the board it was just a regular standard flame.
|
|
#21
 2002-06-29, 03:30
|
Galvaplex 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
Hi, I'm new here, and I'm glad to have found this forum.  Do NOT fuck with a real Ouji board. You can open up doorways with should NOT be opened. I emplore you...don't fuck with that stuff if you don't know what you're doing.
|
|
#22
 2002-06-29, 03:38
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
so what if someone here used a drug that doesnt make thier opinion any less valid... Unless they have developed physciatrical problems, which can happen to someone who has never even smoke pot. You all have hair so you opinions dont matter! You moron, get off your high horse, and stop beliving the govt's BS. By the way i have never tried a ouiji board, but i know thats if something isnt physical, it cant hurt you, dark are you serious and could you be a little more detailed about what happened? If you dont feel comfortable posting it here plz e-mail me im interested 
|
|
#23
 2002-07-04, 12:10
|
|
|
Re: Oiji board or what ever
quote: Originally posted by MR.SMITH: dark are you serious and could you be a little more detailed about what happened?
Refer to the thread at http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum9/HTML/000221.html You know what they say, seeing and proving beyond the shadow of any reasonable doubt is believing. [This message has been edited by Dark_Magneto (edited 07-04-2002).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|