About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Science > Science of the Damned
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-26, 22:13
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Traveling the universe...

I was thinking about how large the universe is... If I were to travel in one direction would I eventually end up were I started or would I continue to go and see new things forever? Is there an end or does it prevent that by connecting to itself? Has there been any theories on this? Does anyone even understand what I'm saying? Tried to get my question across without confusing myself or anybody else.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-26, 23:21
Nox Nox is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Traveling the universe...

Impulses,

Go the My God Can Beat...forum, Big Bang et al Topic page 3, post by Dark Magneto.

Nox
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics