|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Science of the Damned Paranoia, ghostly delusions and the science of the damned. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-04-30, 04:42
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Damn, I've been trying for so long and nothing! Ever since the first post I ever say about it I've been trying. I've read up on meditation, and everything, and can't really do that. I can never clear my mind, and just concetrate on projecting. Nor do I know what to think of. I always just imagine my spirit rising out of my body and being able to move around. But my mind always wanders depite attempts at trying meditation and practicing with it. The things I always read on meditating are like "Concentrate on an object until eventually your mind blanks out" more or less. However I've had the feelign of blanking out cuz I'm so concentrate on something i cant bring it on. It just happens. Cuz when I try my mind wanders and i start getting what ifs in my head an all this shit.
Its getting annoying cuz i really wanna experience this. If anyone has any tips, sites, info I could use on making projection a bit easier tell me! Today im going to try again. Im kidna tired which as ive learned can eb good. Im going to put some proigy on the old diskman, and play CLIMBATIZE cuz in my mind that is the most soothing, calming song ever! And i say i could do with a bit of calming. im gonna get a drink, change for bed (even tho its 2:30 am) put on a movie just cuz i feel if i have a movie running, for osme reason it lets me concentrate on other htings. with a movie on, if i hear a sound in the livign room like the retad cats i wont get up to make them shut up! ill just not hear it. also ill play teh matrix which ive seen 10,000 times, so its not like im goign to get into it. i know it backwards and forwards, so honestly whatrs going on isnt a surprise nor a concern.
then ill lay back, listen to the music, watch the inside of my eyelids, and be comprfortable while i think of my body uplifting, and trying not to concentrate on all the shit im dealing with. (havent been to math in about 20 days so im afraid to go back cuz ill get in shit which just makes it worse! HAHAHA) then ill just try and imagine i have a free day tommorrow (tho i dont) so i can compfortably fall assleep.
if i dont succeed, ill train my brain with some meditation till friday as much as possible, then try then when i will seriously have nothing ot do the next day. (well nothign i HAVE to do anyways)
make any suggestions as to whati should do for atmopsphere and stuff so ican succeed. also, keep in mind im the type of person who has to listen to music or watch tv to fall asslepp. complete darkness and quite actually keeps me awake! i could listen to the first slipknot album (870621345) all the way through full blast with some crazy ass head phones and fall asleep easier tyhen if i was to sit in a quit setting! so just remember that when you make suggestions.
thanks, and good night
|
|
#2
 2002-04-30, 04:57
|
|
Regular
|
|
Basking under my light bulb
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
I got the same tourbles to. I have experienced some things whilst trying but they wereny AP thats for sure
|
|
#3
 2002-05-08, 23:20
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
try lifing you astral arm up and waving it in front of your face with out moving your physical arm, close your eyes and go as slow as you have to, if any other thoughts arise in your mind calmly disgard them and refocus on what your trying to do, this is the best method for me, all the others I've tried put me into trance like states, with me the blackness behind the eyelids sunddenly parts as your arm moves past and theres an other world behind it, happy hunting
|
|
#4
 2002-05-10, 04:27
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
well, im still a-trying. i hope one day ill experience it just for the sack of knowing what its like to visit another place, while never leaving the room!
|
|
#5
 2002-05-10, 22:26
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Evolve, that never seems to work with me, all I can think about is "your arm is right next to your body, moron." any ideas about what will make it easier to visualize my astral appendages moving?
|
|
#6
 2002-05-10, 23:09
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
At what state do you guys start attempting an OBE? You have the be border line asleep/awake, if you try before that it probably wont work. A good way of doing this is to concentrate on a mental image of something, I use a tree for example. As soon as other thought start entering my mind i know i am in the hypnagogic state. Get to this state then try to project.
Astral projection at a first glance looks like something that would be fun to do, just to do it. But once you start reading about it, it is much more, and requires alot of concentration to get used to. One thing to keep in mind is that you project every night, your subconcious just is not trained to remember it. If your serious about astral projection, then read as much as you can about it, and you have "HAVE" to belive in it. If you try to project thinking "Man this shit aint real" then it probably will not happen.
Have a little faith, I used to be agonistic before I learned to project, im now spiritual and I dont fear death anymore, so keep trying it is worth the time/training.
[This message has been edited by MR.SMITH (edited 05-10-2002).]
|
|
#7
 2002-05-11, 13:26
|
CuriousMonky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Mr. Smith, I do not fear death either, it is not scary for me. But, on the other hand their are some dying experiences that do scare me. Any comments?
|
|
#8
 2002-05-11, 14:17
|
tr0g 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Why are you guys messing around with this.
I often listen to music sitting yoga style on the floor. very relaxing. the problem I have is when I feel like im slipping out of my body. like when you are sleeping and you dream you are falling and jolt on the bed. but much more intense. Im guessing this is related to AP.
Where does your soul go during this period. are you sure you want to do this? what if you enter someone elses body or mind. what if you dont return. does your body die. maybe this is what happens to people are just found dead on their couchs or the floor.
|
|
#9
 2002-05-11, 14:31
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Why worry?
|
|
#10
 2002-05-11, 18:48
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
To CuriousMonky what dying experiences scare you? Do you mean you are afraid of dying a certain way or something? To tr0g "Why are you guys messing around with this." I assure you im not "messing around with it, at first I wanted to try AP to see if it was real, and when it worked, I realized I had stumbled upon something alot more important than anything else Ive ever learned before. If you think about it EVERYTHING you know comes from this tiny little planet from ur tiny insiginificant physical body, and from ur tiny point of view. Why keep looking at things from such a small prospective? I don't know if AP is dangerous or not, but I wont find out by not doing it. I find that the 2 most horrible things in life are ignorance and fear, when u learn to get rid of them you feel alot better, and start learning more. "Where does your soul go during this period. are you sure you want to do this?" Uh, your soul isnt a thing, you are your soul, its hard to explain. "YOU" are your soul, and you are just using ur body as a convienent means of transportation. The best analagy I can think of is that you are the driver(soul) and ur body is the car(physical body). When you AP "YOU"(soul) leave your car(physical body), and the rules of the physical do not apply there. "what if you enter someone elses body or mind" As far as I know that is not possible, I might be wrong. But even if it was possible, why would you want to do so, If you do not attempt to do this it wont happen. "what if you dont return. does your body die." You can't "not return" because your spirit(soul) is attached to your body with "the silver cord" as ap travelers call it. It is sort of an ambilicol cord from your spirit(soul) to your body, and if you get lost or afraid all you have to do is think of your body and you will be there. If for some reason you cannot get to your body, you will be awakened if someone touches you, or a loud noise disturbes your physical body.Have you ever jerked right after you have fallen asleep? That is your astral body jumping back into your physical one. You have an OBE every night, you subconcious is just not trained to remember it. To Bogey Man Tr0g has good reason to worry, would you drink something from a total stranger without knowing what it was first? He just wants to know a little about something before he may try/criticize it. Whew that's alot of typing  feel free to respond to any of that.
|
|
#11
 2002-05-11, 19:11
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
I wasn't saying it like I was trying to use 'peer pressure' or something, i wasn't going to beat him up and depant him if he said no
I was just asking why you would worry about such things. if you go around life worrying about everything then you'll just come out average, I'd rather die.
|
|
#12
 2002-05-11, 22:16
|
CuriousMonky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Mr. Smith, yes I do mean dying a certain way. It's not like an intense fear or another that really bothers me or interfears with my life. It's... like, I have almost choked to death when I was a child. Suffocation or Asphexiation doesn't scare me but I can imagine what drowning would be like. Trying as hard as you can to hold your breath for as long as you can, feeling like your lungs are catching of fire, struggling to fight of blacking out and trying like crazy to reach air, with no success, reaching such a panic as you realize that you just can't hold your breath any longer and suddenly loosing control and quickly expelling the air in your lungs and throat in a desperate gasp for air and suddenly sucking in water and then it feels like your lungs burst like a volcano and you can't believe your about to die. Then you pass out.
Something like that. But like I said, it's not a fear that comes to mind often, even in the least, but still a fear none the less. Their may be a couple of others I could think of, like burning alive. Anyhow it's not the idea that I don't know what comes after, like if I just stop to exist, or go to "hell" or "heaven" or create my own paradise of even reincarnate. It is some of the processes of dying that scare me, but not all.
|
|
#13
 2002-05-12, 00:32
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
If you are that scared of drowning, and it happened to you, you would panic so much you wuld pass out before the pain began. If you held your breath long enough you would pass out. I plan on dying of old age. I documented what my aunt, and what my grand-mother said when they were both dying, because I have been and still am fascinated with the subject, and according to them its not scary at all. When my grand-mother passed especially, she told me there were angels, and I believed her, because she wasn't one to say something unless she knew it was true, and I don't think she was suffering from dilusion either. I belive that when you die, It's like the last AP, but instead of coming back with that umbilical cord, it is cut, and your are born into the next plane. I have seen people that are deceased when i have ap'ed before, and they do not seem to be in pain/discomfort. But that is just what I belive it might be wrong  I think that AP should be more well known in American society, but it is not because at first glance it seem BS and occult, but it helps with necrophobia, stress, and answers alot of questions. What do you guys think?
|
|
#14
 2002-05-12, 01:25
|
CuriousMonky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
I like AP and Lucid dreaming. I don't see how it is that I tried to point out to you more than once that I am not really that scared of it and yet you think I am. I agree with you about the death being something like that last AP, for a time at least. I do not fear death. I welcome death. I also welcome life. I think they are both merely beginnings. In fact I don't think of death as ceasing to exist but changing forms of existence. I am just trying to tell you, that in SOME forms, I am scared of the ACT of dying. Not being dead.
|
|
#15
 2002-05-12, 15:46
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
*scartches head* well all this shit is strange to me but one night was asleep (and having a dream witch I dont do often) and during like the middle (or so it seems) im partly awake I can feel my body but im still in the dream and I cant open my eyes, This didn't last that long but WTF was that if anything
|
|
#16
 2002-05-12, 20:13
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Probably sleep Paralysis http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum9/HTML/000171.html
|
|
#17
 2002-05-14, 02:04
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
If your not getting results I'd ask yourself why you realy want to do it, this might answer why you cant do it, when you try to lift your lift your astral arm out of your physical arm it's kind of like your breaking the two apart, make sure you hold you physical arm down whilst simultaneously lifting it up, visualisation of you astral arm comming out will help, your mind sort of has to go two places at once, if I could guess you main problem seems to be doubt, you won't get far until you over come this, it is possible to do you just have to train your self, like anyhting else.
|
|
#18
 2002-05-14, 17:07
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Damnit!! I was looking for pictures.
|
|
#19
 2002-05-14, 20:10
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Whaa?? SomeEveryDayNobody, are you still trying to AP I hope so, if you get anywhere post it ok.
|
|
#20
 2002-05-17, 03:12
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
im still a 'tryin. came close yesterday. i was in a state where i was fucosing on one thing, but was so tired that ide start thinking about wierd crack head shit, and then ide clue in and try to remember, but i couldnt. but then i had to eat, and when i went back to bed i fell right asleep with no time to prep!
|
|
#21
 2002-05-17, 16:50
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
I think thats the hardest part about AP, stopping RIGHT before you go to sleep, cause I usually try to early, or too late and fall asleep. I made a great cd for getting me to that state, i find meditative music helps alot because u dont focus on the music, its just there. Happy uh astral projecting!
|
|
#22
 2002-05-18, 07:44
|
|
Regular
|
|
Basking under my light bulb
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
The only state i ever get to, is a state where random pointless images flash in my mind. For example a bird on a roof, or a pirate ship that's cream coloured. Is this normal?
|
|
#23
 2002-05-18, 14:39
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Uhm, could you be a little more specific? Do you mean that your mind jumps from image to image or you concentrate on one image? One is bad and the other is what you need he he.
|
|
#24
 2002-05-18, 21:34
|
|
Regular
|
|
Basking under my light bulb
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
No, i get to the point where i am thinking of absolutely nothing and thats when these images flash
|
|
#25
 2002-05-19, 19:45
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
That is the point at witch you want to be at. Once you reach this point you should attempt to AP. I have found 2 methods that work best for me, once i am ready to AP. Method 1: Invision an object 6 or so feet from your head. Make it real, think its real, there is no reason why it is not real. Invision the object moving closer to your head, then swaying back. When it moves, it is real, it is 3-dimensional. When it gets closer to you, it has gravity to it, and it pulls ur astral body up. Then it retracts and goes farther away. When it comes back, it gets closer every time, untill when it gets so close, it pulls your astral body out of your physical. Method 2: Simply imagine yourself getting lighter and lighter, and lighter yet. Image yourself being so light you could float out of your physical body, and it shall be so. Thos usually work the best for me. 
|
|
#26
 2002-05-20, 00:30
|
MaTrIXSpiirit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
This is one of the best websites I have found for AP and everything else: http://www.spellsandmagic.com
|
|
#27
 2002-05-20, 00:45
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Do not go to http://www.spellsandmagic.com, they only list 1 method for AP, and 50% of the stuff on thier site is crap. Try http://www.tanega.com/astral/astral.html or http://www.astralprojection.ws/ or http://www.crystalinks.com/astral.html or http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/Alfred.Ballabene/english/engindex.htm Have fun 
|
|
#28
 2002-05-20, 01:09
|
MaTrIXSpiirit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Does any body know the history of AP?
|
|
#29
 2002-05-20, 02:42
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
I sure it goes back as far as human history but the first accounts that I've read are from the Incas that used it once used to help a group of sea fairers return home, one of the priests went to their home land and maped the course they would have to take from south america to get back, also the fishermen of malaysia have been using ap for thousands of years, I think they termed it psyconavigation or something similar, and very few were still using it rather than modern navigational equipment up untill the 70's so some still might, but i'm sure it wasn't beyond the ancient egyptian preists, taoists, indian masters and the others that existed around that time, I just can't remember any writtings about it.
|
|
#30
 2002-06-02, 22:13
|
fred_nahr 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
what does your astral body look like? Is it translucent and blue or gold and shimmery or is it different for every person depending on thier personality? When you AP does your astral body ACTUALLY LEAVE your physical body, or does your mind only envision going somewhere else, or does your astral bodt not physically exist? I dont want to know how, I want to know what, i want to know what its like so that i can decide if i want to and if i believe or not.
|
|
#31
 2002-06-03, 00:18
|
MR.SMITH 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Your astral body actually leaves your physical one. Your atral body can take on many form of manifestation, most see a translucent form of thier physical body, because that is what they expect to see.In the highest form of purity, your astral body is light.
|
|
#32
 2002-06-03, 18:34
|
fred_nahr 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: FUCK ASTRAL PROJECTION!
Does anyone on this forum acvtively project every night? Well if so, i was wondering something.
Is it possible, since you are in your "astral form" when traveling around to awake someone elses astral body and help them out of thier body? Or do people projecting never meet eachother in the real world?
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|